Was at the game...The Good, Bad and the Ugly

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So you think Jones is better than Reynolds?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Hudson looked great for the Raiders.

Just imagine how he would complete our Oline. That would have been a great signing for the Rams.

I would have been happy with Wisneiwski even though some were not impressed with him. I think he would have been an upgrade over what the Rams presently have at C.

Athos

Legend
Fisher has criminally underrated the C position.... Hudson really woulda put our line over the top and taken the heat off the rooks and GRob im0..

Don't get it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I guess my post is speaking to the fact that we drafted Barret Jones injured from Alabama with a truck full of awards with the idea is that we were getting this smart, multifaceted player..Utimate replacement for Scott Wells (who we also got when he was injured)..and now we get the guy healthy ..finally...and he sucks....disappointed!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LIKE OUR FAN BASE DOESNT NEED SOMETING TO BE EXCITED ABOUT? Performance overall was pretty pathetic -- preseason or not.
I have to be honest.... I'd rather be here this morning typing about how impressive the Rams were. Yes, it'd have me very excited, even if it's pre-season.

I think I'd prefer that to laying my hopes on the possibility that it was just a bad day for my favorite team.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
V__9F03.jpg

Got this today. Lol