Wake me up from this nightmare!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Did anyone else wake up wondering if losing Sam was some sort of nightmare?

I am not "depressed" in the clinical term, but DAMN I am just seriously bummed! All the hype... All the excitement... all the hope - POOF! Gone with an awkward step out of bounds.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah... the season is not over. Somehow something good may come of this...

But really? I got to wait to NEXT YEAR to be excited again?

This sucks.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I couldn't watch any football after the Ram game yesterday. Usually I don't miss of minute of football after our game. That shit yesterday took all my interest away.

I woke up this morning hoping to hear something other than I heard about Bradford though.

Sucks chode.

A55VA6

Legend
Yeah.. it's a bad feeling. Hard to be excited for anything this year. I don't trust Clemens. It'll be an INT fest against Seattle in the empty dome on Monday.

V3

Hall of Fame
This is the lowest I've ever felt about the Rams and it's not just about Sam getting hurt, either.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This is the lowest I've ever felt about the Rams and it's not just about Sam getting hurt, either.
Yeah, me too. And I felt that way immediately after the loss. I don't really know how to pinpoint what the problem is either. It's a combination of losing to a shitty team, watching my Rams implode without any accountability, and seeing the season writhing on the ground while some d-bag was standing there with his needle arms stretched out triumphantly. I was disgusted beyond any disgust I had ever felt.

V3

Hall of Fame
Yeah, me too. And I felt that way immediately after the loss. I don't really know how to pinpoint what the problem is either. It's a combination of losing to a shitty team, watching my Rams implode without any accountability, and seeing the season writhing on the ground while some d-bag was standing there with his needle arms stretched out triumphantly. I was disgusted beyond any disgust I had ever felt.

For me it has more to do with not believing in the direction the team is going. I don't trust the coaches/coordinators, I don't trust the drafting, I don't trust many of the young players we have on the team, and I don't trust the owner. I know you've stated to not be negative but I'm just being honest. I don't know what else to say at this point. By all means, try and talk me out of this because I'm seriously on the edge of a cliff with regards to this team.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yeah, it's a pretty low point for me as well. Worse than 2011 in my opinion because Sam is on pace for career bests, and we're right in the hunt for at least a decent year.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
For me it has more to do with not believing in the direction the team is going. I don't trust the coaches/coordinators, I don't trust the drafting, I don't trust many of the young players we have on the team, and I don't trust the owner. I know you've stated to not be negative but I'm just being honest. I don't know what else to say at this point. By all means, try and talk me out of this because I'm seriously on the edge of a cliff with regards to this team.
I don't care if people are negative. The only problem I have is when it's destructive criticism or obligatory bashing. That really doesn't accomplish anything and only gets other people who are more "pie in the sky" to respond with equally unconstructive retorts. Quite simply, I just kinda want people to keep it real and respectful. And I think that's what you want too.

As far as me talking you out of it, I got nothin'. There is very little hope on the horizon right now, but I'm willing to see what happens next week and go from there. If we can turn Clemens into a game manager, keep establishing the run, and watch the defense improve, then we might have a fighting chance.

Or somethin'.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
This is right up there with those 70's NFC Championship losses to Dallas and Minnesota. Losing at home 37-7 to the 'boys was worse than losing Bradford yesterday, but they are both in the same neighborhood.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame

I am not "depressed" in the clinical term, but DAMN I am just seriously bummed! All the hype... All the excitement... all the hope - POOF! Gone with an awkward step out of bounds.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah... the season is not over. Somehow something good may come of this...

This sucks.

Fuck Carolina!!

There was 5 mins left... Sam was having a fucking great season and this happens... FML.

Fuck you Carolina!!

Sorry if I was off topic. :mad:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I just want to see all of our young players develop now. I want to see the coaches adapt and put them all in a good position to get better each and every day. I want everyone to step the fuck up and stop playing stupid football. It's a team sport, and our guys have to play like a team, and not like a bunch of undisciplined idiots.

I don't want our identity to be one that we lead the league in penalties every year. Onward and upward young Rams, and be better, not because I tell ya, but because you should all WANT to be better.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
There's a positive buried deep down in the bowels of this steaming heap of a predicament. I just hope it digs its way to the surface before next Monday. I hate feeling hopeless.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan

This sucks.

While I too feel the pain and realize there will be no playoffs or winning record this year, I saw the development of Stacy, Ogletree, Quinn, Brockers, and an emotional Quick. The Oline showed some cohesion (though I expect a talent upgrade next year) This young team will get tougher and smarter this year.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yea, I don't think I can watch our games live this year as long as they insist on starting Clemens at QBs.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Couldn't sleep @ all last night, and I doubt I get sleep tonight either. I feel that bad for Sam. No matter who the backup is, Kellen or David Carr or Vince Young or Tim Tebow...not gonna be a fun year.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I wonder if there is a pic of Seinfeld available with a frown?

JerrySeinfeldShame.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

When Warner was cut that was the lowest for me, and for the ball club too.

This is harsh because the O was starting to come together a little. A sloppy game aside they were moving the ball against a very stout D. In fact they put up better numbers than what the Panthers usually give up in yards and points.

Penalties and turnovers killed any hope.