Wake me up from this nightmare!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
We're going to beat Seattle Monday. Mark it down.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
We're going to beat Seattle Monday. Mark it down.

I sure like your optimism! I, too, am normally rather upbeat myself. I just have not yet come out of the funk Sunday created.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I sure like your optimism! I, too, am normally rather upbeat myself. I just have not yet come out of the funk Sunday created.

It may help that I didn't get to watch much of that game and haven't had the courage to watch it on Rewind. But still... I'm thinking my Oregon boy takes advantage of this opportunity and Quick and Cook prove to be a nightmare for the shecocks. If we stop Lynch, I think we win.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
While I too feel the pain and realize there will be no playoffs or winning record this year, I saw the development of Stacy, Ogletree, Quinn, Brockers, and an emotional Quick. The Oline showed some cohesion (though I expect a talent upgrade next year) This young team will get tougher and smarter this year.

Good point, leo.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I waited a few days to post this just to let it all settle.

Doesn't this feel like the team is cursed

I mean 10 years of dysfunction and terrible drafting, bad coaching staffs. You would think that by accident the Rams would be good at some point. It's like getting no answers right on a multiple choice test...even if you didn't know the answers you should get it right 20% of the time anyway. This team had high expectations and it seems to always find a way to let us down. I'm not sure why we cannot ever find the winning recipe. Doesn't it piss you off that the Seahawks had like 1-2 down years and are back on top. What about the 49ers?

When I see some smug know-it-all "expert" on ESPN or some shyte talk smack, I keep thinking, man I can't wait to watch that guy eat crow. I can't wait to see whiner fans shut their mouths when they lose, etc. But guess what, it still hasn't happened...in over 10 years. I'm really starting to believe I am the curse. It's as though I only have bad karma and the Rams lose because I am a fan. I know it makes no sense, but I love the Rams so much that I'd rather not watch them and they win then let me continue to curse them. This is how bad this losing is gone now...it's almost to the point where I don't even want to see the thing I obsess over.

So watching that @sshole with his hands in the air like he was special, like he accomplished something after he hit Bradford while he was going out of bounds was like a kick in the balls. The Rams haven't played all that well this year, but were still 3-3 and looked like it was finally turning around until this. Seeing that fuc#tard Newton smiling his fake, BS smile, just made me want to punch him in his shytehole of a mouth. I was so pissed off that I essentially turned off football for a few days to let it go through my system, so now I am posting this. I am still seething

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Could not agree more on those POS Mitchell and Newton. I have never, ever wished injury on a player but if both of those went down to injury tomorrow night I may just give it a little golf clap.