Wait, wait, wait.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Penguin.

Rookie
I just read on Bleacherreport that EJ Gaines is not starting for us this year? Instead, they are starting Janoris, Trumaine, and Lamarcus in the slot.

I realize that if you start EJ where Tru or Janoris would be, that would mean they might figuratively become a bust, but why not start the better, more intelligent player opposed to repetitive mediocrity that has more physical talent?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
It's Bleacher Report, man. They're all dumbasses over there. The posters, the writers, the editors, everyone. Ever since Shane left, I haven't ever gone back.

Let's wait and see.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Starter in May != relevant information.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
EJ is head over heels our best corner. Like, not even debatable. I'm pretty sure the FO knows that.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
It's Bleacher Report, man. They're all dumbasses over there. The posters, the writers, the editors, everyone. Ever since Shane left, I haven't ever gone back.

Let's wait and see.

You have to take what you read from B/R with a grain of salt.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
"Bleacher Report was founded in 2007 by David Finocchio ... Bryan Goldberg, and David Nemetz—... who had been high school classmates at Menlo School in Atherton, California."

"Dave Finocchio is the Founder/GM of Bleacher Report. most depressing sports moments: 1. Roger Craig fumbles against the NY Giants in 1990-91 NFC Championship game... I cried, hard."

"I'm Bryan — I'm one of the guys who started Bleacher Report here in San Francisco ... My teams are the ... Niners."

"Mr. David Nemetz, Dave Co-founded Bleacher Report, Inc. in 2007 ... He became an avid fan of ... the San Francisco 49ers"

Alan

Legend
Boston Ram showing his gift for understatement:
upload_2015-5-6_12-46-23.jpeg

UDFA
BR mixes in some real writers with some total clown acts.
EJ will get the most snaps of any Rams corner this coming season.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Yep, there are some good writers and then there are some total retards. I just read an article over there power ranking the offenses going into 2015 and they had us at #31 with Arizona ranked higher. I'm not saying we should be top 10 or even top 15 but 31?

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Do you have an article as proof? I frequent BR only cuz it gives me something to do. I don't usually miss a single article. And this doesn't sound familiar at all. Can you provide a link? @Penguin. Thanks

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Yep, there are some good writers and then there are some total retards. I just read an article over there power ranking the offenses going into 2015 and they had us at #31 with Arizona ranked higher. I'm not saying we should be top 10 or even top 15 but 31?

My opinion on BR is that Steven Gerwel is the only good rams reporter left. I read everything from there. If it's bad, who cares? I spent another few minutes reading about the rams. Not everyone will agree with eachother.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Do you have an article as proof? I frequent BR only cuz it gives me something to do. I don't usually miss a single article. And this doesn't sound familiar at all. Can you provide a link? @Penguin. Thanks

Nvm I found it. You left out his reasoning for posting it like that. He mentions EJ having the possibility of beating out one of the others to start and points out that EJ only started after Tru got hurt. That being said, EJ will probably start. But Fisher drafted Jenks and Tru pretty high so I can see them getting the starting roles until beaten out this year.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
:ROFLMAO: hahaha bleacher report. you realize half of them are stupid half drunk college kids that like to pretend they're sports writers. I joined just to bash some idiots article about CB's and RB's being the Rams biggest needs in the draft. and then got banned the next day lol

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Gaines was technically 3rd on the depth chart, so there's a possibility he might not beat out Tru in camp.
It's not a huge possibility or anything, but as it stands, he has to take Tru's job to be the starter. And Tru isn't a bad corner.

…..

Legend
Gaines was technically 3rd on the depth chart, so there's a possibility he might not beat out Tru in camp.
It's not a huge possibility or anything, but as it stands, he has to take Tru's job to be the starter. And Tru isn't a bad corner.

Yup. Gaines became a starter, but only when Tru was hurt.

And I think you meant "its not a huge impossibility", to which I agree.

I'm not ready to claim that Gaines is our best corner just yet, but he sure played well enough.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
My opinion on BR is that Steven Gerwel is the only good rams reporter left. I read everything from there. If it's bad, who cares? I spent another few minutes reading about the rams. Not everyone will agree with eachother.
Yeah, I like Steven as well. The article I read was from another BR reporter who doesn't cover the Rams. Matt Miller can be okay from time to time.