Wait, wait, wait.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I see Tru & JJ starting...EJ may be able to beat out Joyner for the nickle role...
Hell, I still see TJ as free safety...Barron as the strong...

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Have to smh this time of the year at all the projections, draft grades, power rankings, starting players predictions, etc. By the media experts.

No one has played a game in months and won't for a few more months.

How can anyone know till they get on the field?

It's all a waste of perfectly good electrons.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Not that it means anything at this time of the year but Gaines is starting over Joyner at this point, for sure!

DrLurkalot

UDFA
Name
Don
Should be some interesting battles at CB. We have four young and talented CBs, but no true shutdown. I don't think any of them has peaked yet. If just one steps up and develops into that true #1 shutdown corner, this defense will go to a whole new level.

Alan

Legend
LACHAMP46 with special vision:
I see Tru & JJ starting...EJ may be able to beat out Joyner for the nickle role...
Hell, I still see TJ as free safety...Barron as the strong...
I'll bet you see your wife as looking just as good as when you married her too. (y) :LOL:
I know mine is. :)

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Should be some interesting battles at CB. We have four young and talented CBs, but no true shutdown. I don't think any of them has peaked yet. If just one steps up and develops into that true #1 shutdown corner, this defense will go to a whole new level.
FIVE ... we also have Roberson. Kid has a TON of talent. He should get better after getting some playing time last yr.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I just read on Bleacherreport that EJ Gaines is not starting for us this year? Instead, they are starting Janoris, Trumaine, and Lamarcus in the slot.

I realize that if you start EJ where Tru or Janoris would be, that would mean they might figuratively become a bust, but why not start the better, more intelligent player opposed to repetitive mediocrity that has more physical talent?

When I read your Title and saw who posted it, in my head I said wait wait wait like the Penguin from Batman would.

RamWoodie

Legend
Kinda ridiculous to believe anything about starting and camp hasn't even started...o_O

With the exception of VETERAN starters...it's safe to assume everything else is wide open!