Vikings post game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
RamsSince1969 said:
Even if we lost, it was fun to wake up on game day and have a respected coach and team coming out of the tunnel. These Rams are nasty and will take the ball away from you and never quit. This team is somewhat like the 70's Rams teams who were always in it and they can beat you and you will be hurting for a week after they play you. Man, we are going to have a harder schedule next year, I promise you that. It's not going to get easier.

I'm not sure about the harder schedule part.

We had the AFC East this year. I'm thinking next year it's the AFC South, I think... which gives us Tennessee and Jacksonville (Houston and Indy too).

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
RamsSince1969 said:
Even if we lost, it was fun to wake up on game day and have a respected coach and team coming out of the tunnel. These Rams are nasty and will take the ball away from you and never quit. This team is somewhat like the 70's Rams teams who were always in it and they can beat you and you will be hurting for a week after they play you. Man, we are going to have a harder schedule next year, I promise you that. It's not going to get easier.

We play the AFCS and NFCS next year. + either these Vikings or Bears and most likely Cowboys.

Jags, Titans = meh. Colts are beatable. Texans probably isn't gonna be good, but you never know.

Falcons, Saints...wow tough games. Bucs, Panthers = meh.

Not too bad next year.

quebecramfan

Rookie
The cheerleaders did put me into the Christmas spirit.... :razzed:

Attachments

• 10-rams-cheerleaders-christmas.jpg
    10-rams-cheerleaders-christmas.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 162

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
quebecramfan said:
The cheerleaders did put me into the Christmas spirit.... :razzed:
Well there ya go.

Priorities.

U got 'em. :sly:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
X said:
Bradford wasn't the same guy after taking that hit by Greenway.

yeah, especially on the two drives immdiately after the hit.

on the play after the hit they ran richardson up the gut on 2nd and 1 (wtf?) and then the fumbled snap on 3rd down.

the next drive the ball came out of bradfrod's hand very unnatural looking when he had gibson wide open on 2nd down. so next play was 3rd down instead of 1st down and the vikings fooled bradford into the pick 6.

a 7 point deficit turned into a 17 point deficit.

that plus two ridiculous attempts at tackling peterson by dahl led to the rams loss. dahl should have made sure those long gainers by peterson stayed in the 10 to 15 yard range but no, he had to rush in to make a big hit, taking awful angles and peterson ran by him like he wasn't there. what's the point of flying to the ball if you can't make the tackle. i don't understand the thought process in his brain when he rushes in like that only to get stepped with ease.

at least bradford rallied the rams back to within reach but peterson is an absolute beast of a runner who makes something out of nothing. his 50 yard run should have been a 3 yard loss but he finds a way to embarress defenders and pop a big run. but really, as the last line of defense, dahl has to make sure he makes the tackle. he can't rush in like a madman without any care in the world. crazy.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I figured that the team who played MOST physical would win. We got beat-up. Especially Sam. Hard to watch.

Excellent point about the cheerleaders though,,, they looked extra "festive" for sure.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah. Its tough to see your team get physically manhandled like that. I think most teams still don't see the Rams as real contenders, and they aren't......yet. Until they can win consistently, and not make glaring, back breaking mistakes that cost them games, they will not get respect. Need to see real improvement next year. I think BQ is going to be a fine WR in this league BTW....not sure why, I just do. Boy does he LOOK the part out there.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Faceplant said:
Yeah. Its tough to see your team get physically manhandled like that. I think most teams still don't see the Rams as real contenders, and they aren't......yet. Until they can win consistently, and not make glaring, back breaking mistakes that cost them games, they will not get respect. Need to see real improvement next year. I think BQ is going to be a fine WR in this league BTW....not sure why, I just do. Boy does he LOOK the part out there.
Yeah, BQ certainly does look formidable. But he's dumber than a box of rocks right now. And I mean that in the most respectful way. As it relates to running NFL routes and understanding NFL playbooks (with all the nuances involved in sight adjustments), he's not anywhere close. That's why we see a handful of plays that he's involved in, and they require nothing other than running to a spot and catching the ball (sometimes). I hope an off-season is all it takes for him to get it all down, and that's gonna require a lot of individual work on his part. But if it takes longer than that, then it takes longer than that. I'd like to see him out there more often of course, but I'm in no hurry.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
X said:
Faceplant said:
Yeah, BQ certainly does look formidable. But he's dumber than a box of rocks right now. And I mean that in the most respectful way. As it relates to running NFL routes and understanding NFL playbooks (with all the nuances involved in sight adjustments), he's not anywhere close. That's why we see a handful of plays that he's involved in, and they require nothing other than running to a spot and catching the ball (sometimes). I hope an off-season is all it takes for him to get it all down, and that's gonna require a lot of individual work on his part. But if it takes longer than that, then it takes longer than that. I'd like to see him out there more often of course, but I'm in no hurry.

Yeah, that's kinda what scares me about him too. If he really is as dumb as a bag of old hammers, then he may NEVER be more than a limited route guy. We all saw how badly the Chad did in NE last year because he couldn't grasp the offense. If Sam (or any QB for that matter) can't trust a WR to make the correct site adjustments and be where he sposda be, he just won't target him. Here's hoping BQ is indeed sharper than a bowling ball.