View from the Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Man, I'd love to make it to the Tampa game but it's not doable. Now the Bears and Lions games might be a long shot. Just got an email for discounts on a two game package. Hmmm

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
OK - I gotta say. So being that we couldn't get in Saturday night, a few of us ventured over to grab some White Castle to hold us over until we could get some food somewhere. It was me, my dad, my two boys, and @VegasRam . I mean this a no offense to anyone who likes WC but that crap was inedible. Like little greasy almost beef things with some goo I think they said was cheese and a bun that was like a slider bun injected with grease. WTF exactly is the allure of that place? Those things were without a doubt the worst things I have ever gotten from a fast food place. I seriously don't get it. @VegasRam - back me up here.
They're an acquired taste. I freakin love those little things. Once you start eating them you'll get cravings for them. Every time I'm in St. Louis that's the first place I go to eat. Thinking about it has me wanting them now. Thanks a lot.

rams2050

Starter
OK - I gotta say. So being that we couldn't get in Saturday night, a few of us ventured over to grab some White Castle to hold us over until we could get some food somewhere. It was me, my dad, my two boys, and @VegasRam . I mean this a no offense to anyone who likes WC but that crap was inedible. Like little greasy almost beef things with some goo I think they said was cheese and a bun that was like a slider bun injected with grease. WTF exactly is the allure of that place? Those things were without a doubt the worst things I have ever gotten from a fast food place. I seriously don't get it. @VegasRam - back me up here.

Oh. My. Gawd! I freakin' love those little burgers. I could sit down and eat 'em until I popped. No lie. They are THE BEST BURGERS in the world, bar none!

But maybe you have to start eating them when you're a little kid, as I did, to love 'em the way I love 'em, which is with an inordinate and endless amount of passion.

Can scarcely see a White Castle when I don't have a tremendous urge to drive through and 'bring home a sack' of burgers. YUM!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Oh. My. Gawd! I freakin' love those little burgers. I could sit down and eat 'em until I popped. No lie. They are THE BEST BURGERS in the world, bar none!

But maybe you have to start eating them when you're a little kid, as I did, to love 'em the way I love 'em, which is with an inordinate and endless amount of passion.

Can scarcely see a White Castle when I don't have a tremendous urge to drive through and 'bring home a sack' of burgers. YUM!
So rather than continue to derail the thread, I decided to make a thread just dedicated to the White Castle "burger".

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
We used to go to Krystals at 2am for their nasty little burgers after leaving the bars drunk as hell. They were delicious then but they are kind of like women when you are drunk at 2am. When you sober up, you are full of regret. I assume the White Castles are the same?

Meanwhile, back at the game...........................

rams2050

Starter
We used to go to Krystals at 2am for their nasty little burgers after leaving the bars drunk as hell. They were delicious then but they are kind of like women when you are drunk at 2am. When you sober up, you are full of regret. I assume the White Castles are the same?

So, I've heard from the drunks who splurge on White Castles. I'll eat 'em drunk or sober, with nary a regret. . . EVER!:yess:

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify

Meanwhile, back at the game...........................
Yeah Krystal is quite a bit like white castle. There are a few differences in their menu though. For example, Krystal has things like mini chili dogs while white castle has chicken rings. But Krystal is pretty much the White Castle of the south.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Was very exciting to watch this one live.

I can't get my damn tickets to print.

Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing. Looks fun. I just read an article that said the Rams have to lowest attendance of any team in the NFL! As in 32nd place. Ugh. Did you notice that on Sunday? On TV the seats looked about half full to me.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I'm telling you you see everything better from up there. It's stinking amazing! I'm still sad that game is over! :LOL:

image.jpg

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
People bitch about this stadium, but there's not a bad seat in the house.

I've sat all over it dude. Lower corner, upper middle, right behind the bench, dead center upper FG view.

Dude, it's all great.

This is my favorite view, though. Sooo perfect in so many ways...
image.jpg

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Shhhhh, Monkey and I moved down 90% for the cheerleader spot. Holy cameltoe!

For football, I have to say, stay up top. Shit is the best view ever and you can grab 50 YL seats all day.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
People bitch about this stadium, but there's not a bad seat in the house.
It's really not a bad stadium, especially from the perspective that every seat is a good seat. It's functional just not at all elaborate.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
White Castles allure primarily for me was a late night drunken cheap eating place. You'd go there on the way home from a night of drinking and get about 8 burgers and some cheese fries for under $10. Now it's gotten pretty damn expensive to eat there, and you still get the nasty farts and shits the next day from it. I can still stomach a few from time to time, but the allure is definitely not as great when you are sober.

I much prefer Krystal's anytime I'm traveling down south...

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Was very exciting to watch this one live.

I can't get my damn tickets to print. Printer broken, Kinko's browsers out of date, I'm in a dead panic racing down to the Hampton Inn to see if theirs will print them. The @CodeMonkey finally gets back to me about coming at 11:30AM. He wakes up, logs in, sees my messages, calls me, prints tickets, and now knowing he's going to the Rams and the game is about to start, just gets in his truck and rolls out with zero F$%&S for societal norms like shaving or fashion. I'm surprised he bothered with pants. That's my main man right there.

We meet at Ballpark Village, home of the girls in chaps, free parking, and free shuttle!

Went inside the gear store to get raped on a Gurley Jersey... all they had in Rams gear is a single hat. The pall of Kronke is heavy in STL right now.

We show at the Dome about half way through the first Q. Look at screen, 7-0 Rams, all is well!

Crowd was maybe 4/5ths? Not blatantly empty, but plenty of open seats if you were looking. Still, VERY loud for the defense!

Going with Code was the key. He counts rows, seats, observes gaps in security patterns, and at halftime he has us here:

View attachment 10836

This pleases the Code very much!

View attachment 10835

This was at the player exit so that was very cool.

The buzz for Gurley was electric by both fan bases. Many chants for Gurley during the offensive snaps.

Intermingled with chants of Kronke Sucks. The natives are getting restless.

I didn't see anything you didn't on TV, so I can't add to the game. A kid of maybe 10 was screaming Cook Sucks, so that warmed my heart.

We had a blast, made it to the Oyster Bar after @RamFan503, and it was really good. Crawfish Etouffee, crab cakes, and BBQ shrimp that might have been the best shrimp in a sauce I've ever had and there was nothing even remotely BBQ about it.

What a great day. Niners are up!

CodeMonkey - your right arm is blocking me in this picture. My tickets are in 124, 7 rows off the field right by the Rams tunnel. We waited around and watched the players come off the field afterwards too!