View from the Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Was very exciting to watch this one live.

I can't get my damn tickets to print. Printer broken, Kinko's browsers out of date, I'm in a dead panic racing down to the Hampton Inn to see if theirs will print them. The @CodeMonkey finally gets back to me about coming at 11:30AM. He wakes up, logs in, sees my messages, calls me, prints tickets, and now knowing he's going to the Rams and the game is about to start, just gets in his truck and rolls out with zero F$%&S for societal norms like shaving or fashion. I'm surprised he bothered with pants. That's my main man right there.

We meet at Ballpark Village, home of the girls in chaps, free parking, and free shuttle!

Went inside the gear store to get raped on a Gurley Jersey... all they had in Rams gear is a single hat. The pall of Kronke is heavy in STL right now.

We show at the Dome about half way through the first Q. Look at screen, 7-0 Rams, all is well!

Crowd was maybe 4/5ths? Not blatantly empty, but plenty of open seats if you were looking. Still, VERY loud for the defense!

Going with Code was the key. He counts rows, seats, observes gaps in security patterns, and at halftime he has us here:

Rams02.JPG

This pleases the Code very much!

Rams01.JPG

This was at the player exit so that was very cool.

The buzz for Gurley was electric by both fan bases. Many chants for Gurley during the offensive snaps.

Intermingled with chants of Kronke Sucks. The natives are getting restless.

I didn't see anything you didn't on TV, so I can't add to the game. A kid of maybe 10 was screaming Cook Sucks, so that warmed my heart.

We had a blast, made it to the Oyster Bar after @RamFan503, and it was really good. Crawfish Etouffee, crab cakes, and BBQ shrimp that might have been the best shrimp in a sauce I've ever had and there was nothing even remotely BBQ about it.

What a great day. Niners are up!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
That a way to Rep my boys!!!!! Love the seat recon. That's the way you do it!!!!

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Was very exciting to watch this one live.

I can't get my damn tickets to print. Printer broken, Kinko's browsers out of date, I'm in a dead panic racing down to the Hampton Inn to see if theirs will print them. The @CodeMonkey finally gets back to me about coming at 11:30AM. He wakes up, logs in, sees my messages, calls me, prints tickets, and now knowing he's going to the Rams and the game is about to start, just gets in his truck and rolls out with zero F$%&S for societal norms like shaving or fashion. I'm surprised he bothered with pants. That's my main man right there.

We meet at Ballpark Village, home of the girls in chaps, free parking, and free shuttle!

Went inside the gear store to get raped on a Gurley Jersey... all they had in Rams gear is a single hat. The pall of Kronke is heavy in STL right now.

We show at the Dome about half way through the first Q. Look at screen, 7-0 Rams, all is well!

Crowd was maybe 4/5ths? Not blatantly empty, but plenty of open seats if you were looking. Still, VERY loud for the defense!

Going with Code was the key. He counts rows, seats, observes gaps in security patterns, and at halftime he has us here:

View attachment 10836

This pleases the Code very much!

View attachment 10835

This was at the player exit so that was very cool.

The buzz for Gurley was electric by both fan bases. Many chants for Gurley during the offensive snaps.

Intermingled with chants of Kronke Sucks. The natives are getting restless.

I didn't see anything you didn't on TV, so I can't add to the game. A kid of maybe 10 was screaming Cook Sucks, so that warmed my heart.

We had a blast, made it to the Oyster Bar after @RamFan503, and it was really good. Crawfish Etouffee, crab cakes, and BBQ shrimp that might have been the best shrimp in a sauce I've ever had and there was nothing even remotely BBQ about it.

What a great day. Niners are up!

And the media tries to portray the NFL St Louis experience as bad. It's never been bad here.
Broadway Oyster Bar rules.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And the media tries to portray the NFL St Louis experience as bad. It's never been bad here.
Broadway Oyster Bar rules.

Downtown is REALLY coming along. Soon the Arch grounds and the new stadium will eat up the entire riverfront with green belt. It's going to be really nice.

I am officially an Oyster Bar regular from here on out. Where's RamzFanz? Where do you think?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Downtown is REALLY coming along. Soon the Arch grounds and the new stadium will eat up the entire riverfront with green belt. It's going to be really nice.

I am officially an Oyster Bar regular from here on out. Where's RamzFanz? Where do you think?
Suckling on oysters?

bskrilla

Starter
NONSENSE! The dome was surely almost completely empty and the fans could barely be heard. Do you not understand that St. Louis Ram's fans don't support their team?!? Humbug on rumors of the team leaving and 10 years of miserable football.... St. Louis doesn't care about the Rams!!!!!!!!

PS I'm not sure the blue font does this justice in terms of sarcasm.

RamzFanz

Damnit
NONSENSE! The dome was surely almost completely empty and the fans could barely be heard. Do you not understand that St. Louis Ram's fans don't support their team?!? Humbug on rumors of the team leaving and 10 years of miserable football.... St. Louis doesn't care about the Rams!!!!!!!!

PS I'm not sure the blue font does this justice in terms of sarcasm.

If only it weren't the real line the media is selling.

I'm considering dressing like Kronke in a suit and his toupee with a big ass Kronke name tag and standing up, grabbing my crotch, and giving the finger to the crowd every time they start chanting Konke sucks.

toupe.jpg

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
If only it weren't the real line the media is selling.

I'm considering dressing like Kronke in a suit and his toupee with a big ass Kronke name tag and standing up, grabbing my crotch, and giving the finger to the crowd every time they start chanting Konke sucks.

toupe.jpg
So, you already have a mustache, curious. ....

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
That was a great time! Thanks, @RamzFanz !!!!!

I'm not one to take a lot of pictures but I did get one snap of the man himself down front in row 2 working to raise breast awareness!

RamzFanz at Browns.jpg

Big Game

Living The Dream
Looks like you guys had a great time and enjoyed a nice victory.

I saw a lot of the Brownie Fans out and about on Saturday. Many of them hit up the local tourist spots as me and my family had lunch at "Southern" chicken in midtown. Nice new spot and then did the AB beer tour.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Looks like you guys had a great time and enjoyed a nice victory.

I saw a lot of the Brownie Fans out and about on Saturday. Many of them hit up the local tourist spots as me and my family had lunch at "Southern" chicken in midtown. Nice new spot and then did the AB beer tour.

Nice. So you like the place?