Veteran FA rental, anyone?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rams should sign...

• Justin Houston (32)

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Melvin Ingram (32)

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Richard Sherman (33)

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • K.J Wright (32)

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Geno Atkins (33)

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Everton Griffen (33)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nickel Robey-Coleman (29)

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Another veteran FA not listed (who?)

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Stick with the guys we have.

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
CB is the thinnest position. Deayon is a JAG at best. Long is possibly a JAG. So if anything a solid vet CB makes the most sense.

I am willing to give the young DL a chance to develop and same with the young ILBs although KJ Wright is tempting.

The biggest issue is they need to carry over as much cap space as possible and I don't see Wright or Sherman settling for vet min plus incentives. They will wait it out until a team loses a key player and then get decent $$.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I think the only additions will come from camp cuts like they did with Darrious Williams, Troy Hill, or Justin Hollins. Focusing on young guys that have a shot of being apart of the future.

Of course only Hollins contributed right away so these types of additions likely won't help much this yr.