Venturi Loves Rams Draft--Joyner=Poor Man's Honey Badger

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Not bad for a guy with a career coaching record of 1-31-1 in college and 2-17 in the NFL.

V3

Hall of Fame
Fro made a comment about Venturi not getting a name right and busted his balls about it. Ex has been ripping him and being very rude about it. He could of made a comment saying its no big deal that he made a mistake and that he likes Venturi instead of taking the route he did. Thats all.

And i agree Venturi and Bernie are catalysts for drama type stuff lol
You could say Fro was busting Venturi's balls about something as trivial as a name. Some people aren't good with names. It's not a big deal. I'm not sure why it would have any bearing on anything related to football.

The whole reason it started was because it was Venturi. If someone like Bruce, Holt, Faulk, etc had done the exact same thing as Venturi, no one would said anything. I've been noticing this for a LONG time.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
You could say Fro was busting Venturi's balls about something as trivial as a name. Some people aren't good with names. It's not a big deal. I'm not sure why it would have any bearing on anything related to football.

The whole reason it started was because it was Venturi. If someone like Bruce, Holt, Faulk, etc had done the exact same thing as Venturi, no one would said anything. I've been noticing this for a LONG time.
It wasnt a big deal, the whole issue is really about Ex's comments, not Fro's.

FRO

Legend

If it were somebody else I would have busted their balls too. As I pointed out in another post getting the name wrong was minor. I'm not denying that.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah Ex's reaction seemed awfully extreme. Didn't think Fro was making a huge deal of it. But if a guy is getting paid to write about the draft he probably should get the names right. Doesn't seem too much to expect.

Robert

Rookie
And this whole thread was a complete waste of time! People arguing about something that doesn't even matter. Move on guys, nobody gives a crap. Back to the topic I think Tyronn and Joyner were both great prospects coming out of college except for the off the field issues. I really hate when people grade players right out of the draft and then they try to compare them to nfl players. No one knows who is gonna be a bust and who is gonna be a hall of gamer. It's a coin flip to me just like mock drafts.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
How exactly is a player a "poor man's whatever" when he's taken a whole round ahead of the comparable player?