Vent Thread: 49ers@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Not too much to vent about.
Mannion got a little better as the game went on. Everett going to try and forget today.
Lucas was ok, a couple ugly ones with stunts.
Neary surprised me. Got pushed back a couple of times but also made some blocks.
Worth keeping around for next years camp for sure.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm liking P Cooper to take Austin's spot.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mannion got a little better as the game went on. Everett going to try and forget today.
Neary surprised me. Got pushed back a couple of times but also made some blocks.
Those with the capability of getting better, will remember this game as a learning experience. Those without it will remember this as their glory day in the NFL that they will bore co-workers with at Applebees....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
BTW not game related but people freaked out they shortened OT to 10 minutes figuring it would lead to more ties. They got lucky and no ties this year.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Not here to vent. I do want to bring attention to Kevin Peterson. He played a hell of a game. Thomas, Pharoh, and Reynolds had their moments, in my opinion.

PatDaddy13

Rookie
To be fair, any team that fields a B squad against another team's A squad will probably get the same results as we did today.

Oh absolutely. But regardless of the outcome of the game, and just looking at a few individual performances, a few guys didn't really look up to snuff.

Will definitely be glad to get the big dogs back next weekend!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Peterson MVP of the game for us. Everett easily had his worst game in a Rams uni. Brown looks slow, don't think he can handle that much of a workload. Would have loved to see more Dunbar and some Davis.

Oh, and my biggest gripe!!! We needed 15 points today to end the year averaging exactly 30 points per game. because we only got 13 we ended with an average of 29.875 ponts per game.......I really wanted it to be at least 30...:headexplosion:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Austin Blythe had an outstanding start @ LG. He is a very smart & clever small OL'er. His future here is a bright one. Nearly did well for his first NFL start @ center not bad for a WWC. Lucas had a good block on that Lance Dunbar TD run. Darrell Williams did okay with his first NFL start @ LT but he has no future here as a starter.

Saw some of that outstanding deep speed of Mike Thomas...he looks to have some serious promise. TE Derek Carrier played well but our top draft selection TE Gerald Everett was a absolute disaster. Not sure he will ever live this game down. Our back up Lb'ers were exposed all day...not much to like there. CB Kevin Peterson rose to the occasion with two INTs & some excellent pass breakups.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
When you hear Whiner fans gloating over beating a B-squad Rams team

artworks-000206721327-cvnxau-t500x500.jpg

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
We'll call that game the sacrificial lamb that gets us primed for a strong postseason run.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Proved we need to work on O line depth.

Thought Corneilus Lucas looked really good...Pancaked his man on the Dunbar touchdown...Neary just not strong enough and that is what they said was his work on coming out and Williams just did not get it done......IMO, Blythe & Lucas are keepers and they need to draft a couple of guys next year for nine offensive linemen. I would go CB and then OT in the 3rd as the backup to Whitworth, unless Lucas has the ability to play LT as good as he played at RT today.