Uniform Poll

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What colour scheme do you prefer for 2014

• Middle era: Blue and Yellow

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • Current: Blue and Gold

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • New combo (explain)

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Old School: Blue and White

Votes: 14 35.9%

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Okay... lots of new members.

Let's see where the board is at relative to uniform colors... If the Rams change colours in 2014, which scheme do you prefer?

Current (2001-Present): Millennium Blue and New Century Gold

Middle era (1974-2000): Navy Blue and Yellow Gold

Old school (1964-1973): Blue and White

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I like blue and yellow, but would love blue and white for alternate jerseys.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
While I really like the blue and yellow as throwbacks. I would not mind the blue and whites as throwbacks in 2014 at all! Would welcome them.

I would like us to wear gold pants again with the current jerseys :cry:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I like all three and I think we can have them all. But if I can only have one then I pick Blue and White.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I voted blue and white because that's what they wore when I first started watching them. I didn't like the yellow and blue at first but ended up liking it enough.

My least favorite is the new colors, yet when they changed to them at first I liked it, then grew to not like it as much as the yellow and blue.

If they use the blue and whites for throwbacks and go back to the yellow and blue I'm fine with that. But what I would like to see is the three main colors use together. Blue, yellow and white in a modern version that has classic overtones. Sort of like the Chargers and Challengers we see on the road today. A modern look with a nod to the roots. I'm sure a designer could come up with something suitable.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I loved the blue and yellow growing up but first started watching them with the blue and whites. I think it would be pretty damn cool to have the blue and yellows with blue/white as throwbacks. Some of the posters on here have posted some pretty cool modernized versions of the blue/white with a real dark blue. I could live with that as our regulars too.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
i like the previous version of blue and gold. It's the one we won the Superbowl in. That's good enough for me. I feel like the organization went through some bad luck after changing the uniforms. When we were in the other uniforms we had great luck...Future Hall of Fame RB entering his prime needs to get traded, do it for a 2nd...starting QB goes down, bring in the back QB who is a near hall of fame player...need another WR draft Holt. After we changed we went through a decade of bad luck, terrible organization hires (Linehan anyone), bad drafts, terrible injury plagued seasons. So let's go back to the good luck uniforms. The one we won in. (The homonym was not intentional)

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I think we could do some great things going back to blue and white. its a blue unlike whats in the league right now.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Blue and yellows for the regs.

Blue and whites for the throwbacks....and they have to wear the blue and whites everytime we kick the niners a$$.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
EastRam said:

Blue and whites for the throwbacks....and they have to wear the blue and whites everytime we kick the niners a$$.

East - that's a good sig pic to kinda show what I'd like to see. The Rams blue has to be dark. Not like the blue of the colts. I hate that blue of the colts but a dark, modernized blue could be kick ass.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
RamFan503 said:
EastRam said:

East - that's a good sig pic to kinda show what I'd like to see. The Rams blue has to be dark. Not like the blue of the colts. I hate that blue of the colts but a dark, modernized blue could be kick ass.

Yup..and something else is the horns have to be wider like in the sig that the poster at the Herd pointed out...When Madam Ram changed our unis she let them thin the Horns...

That was the biggest mistake of all. NEED the wider HORNS. Hey Kevin u get it?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
"Other."

5314833954_020b797b1e_m.jpg

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I hit blue and yellow for our home games and how bout we switch to blue and whites for the away games, lol but that doesn't leave very many options for throwbacks...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I voted blue and white.

I think that's a modern look and one we could make our own; navy and white.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Barrison6 said:
I hit blue and yellow for our home games and how bout we switch to blue and whites for the away games, lol but that doesn't leave very many options for throwbacks...
Have to go with those weird looking black and reds by default then.