Uniform Poll

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What colour scheme do you prefer for 2014

• Middle era: Blue and Yellow

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • Current: Blue and Gold

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • New combo (explain)

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Old School: Blue and White

Votes: 14 35.9%

• Total voters

bluecoconuts

Legend
I want Blue and White for their throwbacks.... I'd also be okay with a modernized blue and white for their primaries... But I think a modernized blue and yellow for primary plus blue and white for throwbacks would be cool.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
CGI_Ram said:
Okay... lots of new members.

Let's see where the board is at relative to uniform colors... If the Rams change colours in 2014, which scheme do you prefer?

Current (2001-Present): Millennium Blue and New Century Gold

Middle era (1974-2000): Navy Blue and Yellow Gold

Old school (1964-1973): Blue and White
I could go with the Yellow Gold if they actually used Navy Blue (they did in the LA days). What they're using on the throwbacks is some kind of pastel blue they use on handicapped parking spaces.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
One other thing about the old blue and whites was the jersey numbers on the sleeves. I think that is a nice detail. It'll be hard to do on modern gear since they don't have sleeves but I always thought it looked good.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Blue and white is a classic. Not to mention, some of the awesome defensive Rams that played in those colours, along with the way our team looks to be headed at the moment, would make it all the more awesome to see players like Long, Quinn, Brockers etc. rocking the colors of the Fearsome Foursome.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
:wewt:

Bump!

Not everyone around here has voted!

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I'm willing to vote twice to take up the slack. :cheese:

I feel like a new poster anyway. Check out my awesome new sig line! :tyty:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Voted blue and white full time. It'll never happen though...hopefully they'll use them as throwback at least.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
BTW ditch the blue face masks and go with the old gray.

nfl_g_youngblood11_576.jpg

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Blue & Whites full time w/ the classic yellow & blue as the Alternate. Ditch the gold. I could live w/ a extremely dark blue (almost looks black) w/ whites and make the horns wider regardless