Uniform hint?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
rams_away_by_djruggs-d7p28l6.png

addon.php

We don't need the dark gold or the dark blue, as those are St. Louis colors. Bring back the classics, or the all-white. Thanks!
JesseAlkire_StLouisRams.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The article claims it's a creation of an Instagram user so I doubt those are what we use. That said this could be a possibility :D

gurley.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
When it comes to uniforms for Ram fans:

You can please all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot please all the people all the time

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
When it comes to uniforms for Ram fans:

You can please all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot please all the people all the time
I think most do agree that the blue pants should have been ditched over the yellow/gold.

The gold/yellow should have stayed.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I think most do agree that the blue pants should have been ditched over the yellow/gold.

The gold/yellow should have stayed.
I concur although IMO presently the best uniform combo for the Rams are the White Jersey with the blue pants. They should have ditched the white pants IMHO and kept the Gold, but the reason the Gold pants were ditched was the NFL came down with you could only have two pairs of pants for your primary uniform and the Rams had the Gold, White and blue pants and then acting owner Chip Rosenbloom could not stand the Gold Pants because it reminded him of the Gold Disco pants of the 70's so that is why the Rams go rid of the gold pants which if they had a blue stripe on them would have been better IMHO.

So Chip Rosenbloom made three decisions as acting owner of the Rams:
  1. Hired Steve Spagnuolo
  2. Got rid of the gold pants
  3. Sold the majority of the team to Stan Kroenke
d86f7e006d05d77a96daa47827102349.jpg

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Yep... the uniform with Stedman looked about as bland as a bologna sandwich on stale bread with no mayo. No way the fans in Los Angeles would let that mistake of a uniform fly without a major uproar and riots.

I would rather see them in their old plain uni's instead of what ever the heck that was.......................

8e22f12abd7b96a9f1ce26a907c50892.jpg

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Started really liking the white pants, blue jerseys last year. Have always liked the all whites.

The other two combos suck. JM(not so H) O.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Guys why don't the Rams do what the Browns did. Have multiple combinations. How bout for once in NFL history, we don't stick to a damn rule and wear the 1970's (yes with the yellow stripes on the socks cause they are awesome) and wear the fearsome foursomes maybe even go back to the black and red once every ten years or something hahaha

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
I concur although IMO presently the best uniform combo for the Rams are the White Jersey with the blue pants. They should have ditched the white pants IMHO and kept the Gold, but the reason the Gold pants were ditched was the NFL came down with you could only have two pairs of pants for your primary uniform and the Rams had the Gold, White and blue pants and then acting owner Chip Rosenbloom could not stand the Gold Pants because it reminded him of the Gold Disco pants of the 70's so that is why the Rams go rid of the gold pants which if they had a blue stripe on them would have been better IMHO.

So Chip Rosenbloom made three decisions as acting owner of the Rams:
  1. Hired Steve Spagnuolo
  2. Got rid of the gold pants
  3. Sold the majority of the team to Stan Kroenke
d86f7e006d05d77a96daa47827102349.jpg
The gold pants were eliminated by a player vote is what i ended up finding out

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I have to admit I was excited when the Rams changed to the current colours. What bothered me about the 1990's colours was the mismatch between the jersey and helmet colours.

But now, the gold bothers me. I don't like sharing a primary colour with the 49'ers.

Blue and yellow, blue and white... I just want a match between jersey and helmet in a redesign.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Lolz. The pic of Stedman is just some hack photoshop someone made of him in his standard white uni. They washed over it with what appears to be baby food/shit gold. Hideous.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The gold pants were eliminated by a player vote is what i ended up finding out

Maybe, but I know they stopped wearing the gold pants because Chip Rosenbloom did not like them before Chip they were donning the gold pants at home and on the road most of the time.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yep... the uniform with Stedman looked about as bland as a bologna sandwich on stale bread with no mayo. No way the fans in Los Angeles would let that mistake of a uniform fly without a major uproar and riots.

I would rather see them in their old plain uni's instead of what ever the heck that was.......................

8e22f12abd7b96a9f1ce26a907c50892.jpg
I completely agree, when your Richter! your absolutely Richter!:D