Uniform hint?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramatik

Starter
Hey! Now that is cool! I like that.

The article claims it's a creation of an Instagram user so I doubt those are what we use. That said this could be a possibility :D

gurley.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I concur although IMO presently the best uniform combo for the Rams are the White Jersey with the blue pants. They should have ditched the white pants IMHO and kept the Gold, but the reason the Gold pants were ditched was the NFL came down with you could only have two pairs of pants for your primary uniform and the Rams had the Gold, White and blue pants and then acting owner Chip Rosenbloom could not stand the Gold Pants because it reminded him of the Gold Disco pants of the 70's so that is why the Rams go rid of the gold pants which if they had a blue stripe on them would have been better IMHO.

So Chip Rosenbloom made three decisions as acting owner of the Rams:
  1. Hired Steve Spagnuolo
  2. Got rid of the gold pants
  3. Sold the majority of the team to Stan Kroenke
d86f7e006d05d77a96daa47827102349.jpg

There's a consistent legacy for ya.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
There's a consistent legacy for ya.

It was tough for Chip and in fairness it was written that Chip's choice was actually Leslie Frazier, but he differed to GM Billy Devaney who really wanted Spagnuolo. Chip had to not only sell the team, but also sign off on a new Head Football Coach too and he truly never wanted to be involved in the family business.

Chip also tried to sell the team to a guy in Shad Khan who was commited to keep the team in St. Louis only to be trumped by ESK who at the last minute swooped in to purchase the rest of the team. So again what was Chip's legacy, well, he got rid of the gold pants, signed off on a Head Coach who's record ended up being 10-38 and could not stop the move back to Los Angeles.

Other than that, Chip did one hell of a job.