Unexpected current Rams star this season...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm going with Britt. Just deliver the damn ball, dude is clutch. Gurley or Austin is not unexpected, IMHO, but Britt is underrated.

Burns Sherman with muscle and straight speed and diving catch:

Doesn't give a fuck, taunts, and then is a good samaritan. I'm cool with that:

In case you forgot how dangerous he his, elbow to the helmet, and has a high step: (I still have 2 of those towels, $20 each, call me! ;))

I don't have the whole season available for a highlight reel, but if I did, you would see how he made terrible QB play, for the most part, look amazing with clutch and contested pass catches.

KB as a two is freaking gold. KB as a one needs QB gold. Look at those badass arms and athleticism. Look at those hands. Height, strength, speed, moves, hands. TA is not your longball guy, KB is and he also is probably the best route runner on the team, with the possible route running exception of Marquize.

Wait...Marquize...maybe? (y)

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

All the wrs here have been itching for a real qb to throw the ball to them. Where it's supposed to be and when it's supposed to get there.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Britt will have a good year with Goff dropping dimes to him. he had passes overthrown or underthrown constantly at him since he became a ram, and when he was open deep no less

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Britt will have a good year with Goff dropping dimes to him. he had passes overthrown or underthrown constantly at him since he became a ram, and when he was open deep no less

I can't even come close to guessing how many times he was over or under thrown by Rams' QBs. Add in how many times he made fantastic catches where he saved the QBs.

KB has the potential to be one of the top 5 Snisher acquisitions in my mind. Just hit him with the ball for god's sake.

I know this will be unpopular, but I also have quick on my list. Maybe I'm just an optimist.

Will Bailey come back?

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I know you guys like Goff, but when I think of the Wentz long ball and how well he sells the play action... it's just SWEET CREAMY BUTTA!!!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know you guys like Goff, but when I think of the Wentz long ball and how well he sells the play action... it's just SWEET CREAMY BUTTA!!!

I agree. His long balls looked like they were on a rope. If he throws them on time it's gonna be td city.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
And the key ... to ANY QB, yet alone a young one?? ...... the Offensive Line. If our OL improves like many think they should, we are going to be looking good! BOTH of these young guns if given time, have the moxie and attributes to get the job done.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I think it's Tavon. Maybe that should be expected but this is where he really blows up.

On defense, I think Quinn comes back and chases Donald for the most dangerous defender on the team.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I think it's Tavon. Maybe that should be expected but this is where he really blows up.

On defense, I think Quinn comes back and chases Donald for the most dangerous defender on the team.
Damn do we need Quinn to return to form and stay healthy!! Also wouldn't hurt for Quinton Coples to reach his potential as well.......

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I LOVE the Kendricks possibilities. Hands (now, mostly), but his blocking and unexpected contributions, dude can be a beast.

I think so too.
He's been the most complete TE on our team the past few years. He can do it all.
Pro bowler? No
Solid football player? Yes.

While many are wanting to add another TE to replace Cook, I belive Kendrick can handle that role.

Though I wouldn't mind another TE, I believe wr is more important.

Maybe Bailey will be ready. I still think he has potential to be a very solid wr.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I'm beginning to get pumped about our O potential this season.

Either QB will make Britt more effective. Much more.

The same applies to Tavon and Kendricks to a slightly lesser degree, I think.

And you know what that means? The improved passing game will make the healthy Gurley all that much more deadly. One mistake, one missed tackle, and Gurley can be gone!

True synergy from just improved QB play and Boras' play calling. Opposing D's will be forced to increasingly pick their poison.

May not be GSOT, or even GSOT lite, but a nice big step in the right direction for our O.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
GRob is gonna take the next step and be the next great Rams OT.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Britt will have a good year with WENTZ dropping dimes to him. he had passes overthrown or under thrown constantly at him since he became a ram, and when he was open deep no less

TRON i spelled checked your post.. Its now fixed. :love:o_O:hiding: