Unexpected current Rams star this season...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm beginning to get pumped about our O potential this season.

Either QB will make Britt more effective. Much more.

The same applies to Tavon and Kendricks to a slightly lesser degree, I think.

And you know what that means? The improved passing game will make the healthy Gurley all that much more deadly. One mistake, one missed tackle, and Gurley can be gone!

True synergy from just improved QB play and Boras' play calling. Opposing D's will be forced to increasingly pick their poison.

May not be GSOT, or even GSOT lite, but a nice big step in the right direction for our O.

When an O has two play makers that can strike from anywhere on the field and a QB that is good (or better than good) it creates a synergy that a strong OC can deploy to really exploit defenses. If the rookie QB plays average ball this coming year 10 wins is not just possible it's probable.

Gurley will be fully healed and in top shape. If I'm an opposing DC with the Rams on the schedule I'm hoping he doesn't embarrass my players.

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
Good thread and I like all of the picks so far. Really hoping for GRob, don't know when, where, or how, but I'm looking for big things from Mo Alex as well. But another guy who I see as coming up big, especially if they move him to FS, is L Joyner; he's had a couple of years in the league now, and I think he's ready to shine. He will add some BIG hits and smarts to our secondary (don't let me down LJ)!!!