TV coverage for Rams/Eagles ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
If you got a kid in college or know one; use their email address and you can Stream Sunday Ticket for $100.

I've had DTV (Sunday Ticket, Extra Innings) for over 20 years, cut cord in March, and taking advantage of Sunday Ticket streaming, great deal in my mind.

Go Rams!!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm not eligible for Sunday Ticket streaming.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Just called Direct TV they are not promoting any Ticket discount to current customers.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My buddy years ago had another friend who knew how to get every single DTV channel for free. It was a dedicated computer who's only job was to find the correct code to unscramble their signal. Think about it, that info is coming though the air 24/7 and al you need is the code. Every once in awhile he would lose the signal and the computer would go to work finding and checking then a minute or two later picture was perfect.
If all a computer processor has to do find the correct code it can do it pretty quickly. But its not legal.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Th
If you got a kid in college or know one; use their email address and you can Stream Sunday Ticket for $100.

I've had DTV (Sunday Ticket, Extra Innings) for over 20 years, cut cord in March, and taking advantage of Sunday Ticket streaming, great deal in my mind.

Go Rams!!
Thats the plan for the next three years.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I miss having Sunday ticket but I do not miss that ridiculous monthly bill.

I usually watch games on Gamepass after they air

If you get a VPN and purchase gamepass in another country (I did the UK). You can watch the games live on gamepass.

I watched all the morning and afternoon games on redzone. Then tuned in for the Rams that night.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
If you get a VPN and purchase gamepass in another country (I did the UK). You can watch the games live on gamepass.

I watched all the morning and afternoon games on redzone. Then tuned in for the Rams that night.
But isn't game pass like 1 hour after the game ends?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Sent nighttrain my method of watching streams. I stream everything pretty much, so if anyone is interested just pm me and I'll hook you up. Not gonna link shit here because the NFL is watching everything.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

You have to purchase GamePass in another country? I already have it. So just getting a VPN won’t work?

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I've been watching free online @ SportStream.tv. They have NFL, Baseball, soccer, etc.

Sometimes it doesn't stream very well but at least you can watch every nfl game.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
You have to purchase GamePass in another country? I already have it. So just getting a VPN won’t work?

No. I don't believe so. I bit the bullet last year because I have been buying gamepass here for years so I could rewatch.

When I found about the VPN method I went ahead and bought it here and there in case it didn't work.

It works like a charm so I didn't renew here this year and just bought the VPN UK Gamepass.

I promise you I was so confused about all of it at first but it makes so much sense now that I have used it.

I bought a subscription to Nord VPN. Then I logged my location into the UK. Once there I went into nfl.com/gamepass and I was presented with the UK version. I purchased the subscription and here we sit starting year two of this and so happy I'm not trying to stream via .eu websites.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
No. I don't believe so. I bit the bullet last year because I have been buying gamepass here for years so I could rewatch.

When I found about the VPN method I went ahead and bought it here and there in case it didn't work.

It works like a charm so I didn't renew here this year and just bought the VPN UK Gamepass.

I promise you I was so confused about all of it at first but it makes so much sense now that I have used it.

I bought a subscription to Nord VPN. Then I logged my location into the UK. Once there I went into nfl.com/gamepass and I was presented with the UK version. I purchased the subscription and here we sit starting year two of this and so happy I'm not trying to stream via .eu websites.
Is it still $100 US doullars buying the UK versioun?

I suppose this would also work with NBA league pass too.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Is it still $100 US doullars buying the UK versioun?

I suppose this would also work with NBA league pass too.

NBA is more tricky from what I understand.

I'd have to look at actual price but if I recall it's more like 150. Full season. Games are live and you can watch redzone.

I have some buddies who are Raider fans so I did redzone split with the Raider game. Everytime the raider game went to commercial I'd flip it over to redzone (the Raider game would stay as a thumbnail in the corner and visa versa when I'd be watching the Raider game).

I will typically just watch from my computer for the lesser games and then once it's Rams my wife and I will broadcast/or hdmi cord the computer into the larger tv.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just checked Direct 701-714, NFL game channels. Looks like they are up and running.
Set to record Rams @ Eagles , looks like I have Sunday Ticket for free without even asking for it !!!!!
Hope I am right. last year, the only year since 95 I have not had Sunday Ticket there was the 'buy" option when I tried to record.
Hope this works!