TV coverage for Rams/Eagles ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Anyone know what areas are going to get it ? Or do I have to try the streaming thing again ?
This is only the second year since 95 I have not had the Sunday Ticket. Direct TV just gave me 60$ off per month for a year so I might just go that route.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
DTV cancelled my Sunday ticket for some reason so I called and they said that made me eligible for free Sunday Ticket for the 2020 season. You might want to call and ask for the loyalty department. The lady I called first didn’t know anything about it.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
506sports.com has a coverage map but it isn’t updated for this week yet They will post maps tomorrow.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
DTV cancelled my Sunday ticket for some reason so I called and they said that made me eligible for free Sunday Ticket for the 2020 season. You might want to call and ask for the loyalty department. The lady I called first didn’t know anything about it.
And the rich get richer.

I see your boys are playing this year now....(Although that might not be fun to watch :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:)

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Being in PA I'm thinking I met get the Eagles/Rams
Lucky you. Will need to look at my streaming options as the niners play on Fox against the Jets. If anyone has any good steam sites please let me know.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Do you boys get DAZN in the States?
I get it in Japan and it shows a lot of live games plus Red Zone.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm in the 49er market. They're on at the same time so I won't be able to watch on TV. I'll have to stream it. Kinda sucks but at least streams are better than they used to be.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Not sure if it was just for opening weekend, but week 1 all games were available for stream on nfl app. I'm hoping nfl.com will have links to games all season, but that may be asking too much.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Lucky you. Will need to look at my streaming options as the niners play on Fox against the Jets. If anyone has any good steam sites please let me know.

I miss having Sunday ticket but I do not miss that ridiculous monthly bill.

I usually watch games on Gamepass after they air

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
1600272003028.png

1600272042260.png

1600272072723.png

Stupid coverage. All of it.

oldnotdead

Legend
This will be the first time since the Ram's returned to LA that I miss the season. Add me to those wanting to know of any streaming sites. Game pass would have been ok, but it never worked and they didn't give a damn. Well at least I can get them twice a year when they play the birds and any national coverage.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
I used nflbite the other night. Worked great. Never once did it stop streaming through the entire game.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'm sure there will be a link or 2 posted here on game day.