Turf Show Times by 3k; The Rams Are Now A Food Website

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Bringing the Rams nutritionist on for a quick video about something other than the X's and O's shouldn't be a criticism of demoff or Snead.
Some guys will blame the rain on others if it suits their purposes. Until these guys win, they better mimic the Patriots FO in terms of what message is sent out. I'd hate to find out the Browns had their nutritionist on the teams website talking about the perfect hotdog....

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some guys will blame the rain on others if it suits their purposes. Until these guys win, they better mimic the Patriots FO in terms of what message is sent out. I'd hate to find out the Browns had their nutritionist on the teams website talking about the perfect hotdog....
Lol I hear ya champ. I'm just willing to bet that every team in the league has at least one harmless video or article on their website

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
3K has to be the most bitter, self-absorbed, humorless, salty, delusional, negative "writer" that's on the web. I'd rather read Florio's shit than 3K's because while Florio merely prattles on and on about nonsense, 3K's negative shit is worse than a fucking hydrogen bomb: it blows every other snarky motherfucker away.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i cant get worked up about an egg ... nothing was going on in camp yesterday..couldn't.care less (bit care enough to comment ;))

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
To point out HIS frustration with the Rams front office...He's as ticked as some of us here....and I for one am interested in what the hell is going on at the rams website and cooking? Should be some updates on Aaron Donald....Maybe a breakdown of some practice tape...Hell, how about trying to find a OT on the wavier wire? You know, football related stuff?

If we go out here on Saturday night and get embarrassed....
" Let's not have any ' Bad thoughts' / 'Negative thinking' about the 1st game of any kind in the McVat Era!! Let's not send out "Negative Vibs!!"
Especially IF you want to WIN any of those Heavy Bets you and I just made at the ROD Book!!(y);):D

FRO

Legend
Not having a winning season since 2003 sort of opens yourself up for snark and pot shots. Not to say they are correct in doing so or are warranted. I see no problem with the what the Rams did. Some people like to complain though.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
It would be nice if turf show times would hire real writers and cover football

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Not sure what the author of the article is doing conveniently IGNORING everything else when you go to http://www.therams.com/

I actually had to dig my way around to find the video he's talking about. You know, after wading my way past all the coach and player interviews, past player recognition, camp photos, and that goddamn annoying schedule!