Turf Show Times by 3k; The Rams Are Now A Food Website

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
The Rams Are Now A Food Website

The best content factory in the NFL is stepping their game in advance of the 2017 season.
by 3k

1-2 minutes
With the 2017 season fast approaching the Los Angeles Rams, we got a great update from the team today on how to make eggs.

In a two-minute video featuring Rams Reporter Dani Klupenger & Team Nutritionist Joey Blake, the two break down the Xs and Os of microwaving eggs with some leftover sausage. Move the hell over, Bon Appetit.

Focused on building Owner Stan Kroenke’s massive $2.6b development in Inglewood, football hasn’t been the top priority for the franchise in years. As VP/COO Kevin Demoff explained, the Rams are not a football team; they’re a content production company, a small share of whose content focuses on the actual football games.

So having enjoyed Hard Knocks, All or Nothing and the riveting series Hollywood and Football which focused on the players’ home lives, the Rams are now expanding into another content niche: microwave breakfast recipes.

Here’s looking forward to more off-field content successes in 2017!

https://www.turfshowtimes.com/2017/8/8/16114460/la-rams-content-food-breakfast-microwave-eggs

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
The Rams Are Now A Food Website

The best content factory in the NFL is stepping their game in advance of the 2017 season.
by 3k

1-2 minutes
With the 2017 season fast approaching the Los Angeles Rams, we got a great update from the team today on how to make eggs.

In a two-minute video featuring Rams Reporter Dani Klupenger & Team Nutritionist Joey Blake, the two break down the Xs and Os of microwaving eggs with some leftover sausage. Move the hell over, Bon Appetit.

Focused on building Owner Stan Kroenke’s massive $2.6b development in Inglewood, football hasn’t been the top priority for the franchise in years. As VP/COO Kevin Demoff explained, the Rams are not a football team; they’re a content production company, a small share of whose content focuses on the actual football games.

So having enjoyed Hard Knocks, All or Nothing and the riveting series Hollywood and Football which focused on the players’ home lives, the Rams are now expanding into another content niche: microwave breakfast recipes.

Here’s looking forward to more off-field content successes in 2017!

https://www.turfshowtimes.com/2017/8/8/16114460/la-rams-content-food-breakfast-microwave-eggs

The Rams are now a food website?... Who is this idiot? You can say The Rams have found a niche in foods.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
tumblr_o0e34ezGvP1uag7wxo1_500.gif

Austin

Rookie
Name
Douglas
Maybe this guy should try cooking... give him something to do with all that SALT...

(sorry, I know. lame. but. idunno)

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Has this dude ever tickled the keyboard with anything positive about the Rams? TST sure has low standards.

He's not funny, clever, or observant. Just sad.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
3K never disappoints! Delivers the salt in epic proportions on a regular basis.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Has anyone ever seen 3K and Bernie in the same room? Just askin'.

By the way, isn't another way to express 3K -'KKK'? Just a bad look, fool.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My wife will tell you, I'm a Salt lover, But, Marguerita Ville this ain't!:jerkoff:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title

What was his point in writing this ?
To point out HIS frustration with the Rams front office...He's as pissed as some of us here....and I for one am interested in what the hell is going on at the rams website and cooking? Should be some updates on Aaron Donald....Maybe a breakdown of some practice tape...Hell, how about trying to find a OT on the wavier wire? You know, football related stuff? If we go out here on Saturday night and get embarrassed....

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To point out HIS frustration with the Rams front office...He's as ticked as some of us here....and I for one am interested in what the hell is going on at the rams website and cooking? Should be some updates on Aaron Donald....Maybe a breakdown of some practice tape...Hell, how about trying to find a OT on the wavier wire? You know, football related stuff? If we go out here on Saturday night and get embarrassed....
I agree to an extent. All rams fans have been frustrated with them at some point but they've had a strong off-season and it is the off-season lol not every day is gonna be chock full of developing news. Hell, I'm sick of the same old story lines as it is. "Goff looks improved" "nevermind he's inconsistent ". "o line sucks " "oh it actually it looks improved ". Lol it's just that time of year. Ironically , his article is an example of just that . People are running out of subjects to cover

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To point out HIS frustration with the Rams front office...He's as ticked as some of us here....and I for one am interested in what the hell is going on at the rams website and cooking? Should be some updates on Aaron Donald....Maybe a breakdown of some practice tape...Hell, how about trying to find a OT on the wavier wire? You know, football related stuff? If we go out here on Saturday night and get embarrassed....
Just curious but do you think Snead, McVay and other front office people are doing this cooking stuff? I'm gonna guess no that it's people in the marketing department doing this not the football people. To get angry about this cooking stuff is foolish. This is obviously not being done by football people and every NFL team employs more than football people.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
they've had a strong off-season and it is the off-season lol not every day is gonna be chalk full of developing news.
Sorry bud, this aint the offseason....It's football season...go outside...smell the grass...it's in the air...should be plenty of new material...hell, we just cut Bradley Marquez....I'm sure he's got some quotes....talk to Higbee....talk to that Everett guy...seems pretty sharp...lets see if anyone still doesn't understand "rises" & "sets" and put the sun in there too....

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Just curious but do you think Snead, McVay and other front office people are doing this cooking stuff?
I can't lie...until you brought that up....I pictured Demoff and Snead snickering and laughing at Dani cooking eggs in the micro.....LOL....

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry bud, this aint the offseason....It's football season...go outside...smell the grass...it's in the air...should be plenty of new material...hell, we just cut Bradley Marquez....I'm sure he's got some quotes....talk to Higbee....talk to that Everett guy...seems pretty sharp...lets see if anyone still doesn't understand "rises" & "sets" and put the sun in there too....
None of that is the job of the Rams marketing team, who is probably in charge of this. It's not like Snead and demoff were the ones talking about their favorite way to cook eggs lol and training camp is the off-season for me. And all of those names you named have been covered multiple times this camp. Until guys are wearing pads and playing football, there just isn't a lot to say outside of what's already been covered. Bringing the Rams nutritionist on for a quick video about something other than the X's and O's shouldn't be a criticism of demoff or Snead.