Turf issue already at 49ers new field???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Yup, Santa Clara going to be sorry they built that stadium in a few years and the parking is almost non-existent. Really? Very little tailgating at the Whiners home games. What a joke. The Whiner fans deserve it. LOL

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Noticed that in their preseason game. Areas between the hash marks looked bad about midway through the game. I saw chunks of turf lying on the ground.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The more I hear about this stadium, the more I'm convinced that it is a cursed dump.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Our Ram bricks are cursing them! :) The candlestick MOJO is offcially over! Good riddance

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I hope it is fixed before the Rams play. New turf is always a problem. I recall the Rams having footing issues when theirs was installed. It can be hell on knees and ankles.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It would be just terrible if the 49ers got a bunch of players injured, because of poor Home Turf, in their big week 3 pre-season game! let us all pray for them!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
From a Bronco fan: "Funny that my Broncos didn’t seem to have any problems with the turf on Sunday." :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Seems they've always had a turf problem. I know when we beat them in the 92' NFCCG Jimmy Johnson went and looked, then game - planned around the bad areas.

reggae

Yup, Santa Clara going to be sorry they built that stadium in a few years and the parking is almost non-existent. Really? Very little tailgating at the Whiners home games. What a joke. The Whiner fans deserve it. LOL
There's no tailgating. They rely on corporate lots for parking. They're not going to pony up extra insurance money for tailgating. Maybe at Great America. But, I doubt it.

reggae

There's no tailgating. They rely on corporate lots for parking. They're not going to pony up extra insurance money for tailgating. Maybe at Great America. But, I doubt it.
Seems they've always had a turf problem. I know when we beat them in the 92' NFCCG Jimmy Johnson went and looked, then game - planned around the bad areas.
different deal. Candlestick had issues because it was below sea level. Levi was built on a former landfill. Much like Shoreline amphitheater. It will take a couple years. Then be an extraordinary venue for decades.