TuNF - Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
Any free live streams? I'm not in the area tonight. Don't typically need a link

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Any free live streams? I'm not in the area tonight. Don't typically need a link
With any streams have pop up blockers anti virus malware etc just to be safe. Don't blame me if you don't have these and things go wrong :)

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Seahawks D: Points allowed rank 4, yards allowed rank 32 - ouch! They're more bendy than us!

Rams D: Points allowed rank 20, yards allowed rank 16

I always look at both numbers. So maybe Seahawks are tougher in the RZ.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Corbett called for what happens to AD and doesn't get called almost every play.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Love that we're running the ball early - hope we commit to the ground game for the rest of the season.

Hope they call holding the same on the Hags against AD.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Hey, anyone get into the game day chat room? I tried an it only sat there and said I was in but no new window.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm not sure by what equation they are determining this but the pro football reference site has the Shehawks at #4 overall defense, which was shocking to me. We are #9. The top 2 make sense so it makes me think there is some logic to it (NEP, BUF).

I had honestly assumed they were one of the bottom defenses in the league. I cannot fathom how they are #4. They have given up the 2nd most yards passing in the league, and played one less game then the worst (so they will be worst after tonight).

They are surprisingly the top run D in the NFL when applied to YPC at 3.8. We are not far behind at 3.9 YPC.

I assume we will be doing most of our damage in the air, but I do hope we can establish some kind of run game early and hold them to playactions.
Seahawks are 31st in passing yards allowed. 21st in QB rating allowed. I would think we might see more pass attempts. You can throw on that defense.

Interesting on the YPC which I always felt told a better story than total yards allowed. Teams do try running on them. Only 6 teams have more rushing attempts against their defense. I'm surprised we're right behind them at 3.9 yards given up.