TuNF - Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
How come no targets for obj? Doghouse already?
He was targeted but not often. Three I believe ... one more than Jefferson.

I would guess that practice reps would be particularly important for Beckham-and-Stafford; and there may not have been any reps between them this weird week.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
What were Kupp’s final numbers?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think Wilson has lost some arm strength. He can still throw the deep out and all that but he doesn't have the same zip.

Our OL even with Evans' shitty ass out there being considered is not very good at pass pro. They're not the unit you can get all pass-happy with, simply not good enough in that phase to allow yourself to be unbalanced. But they do run block very damn well. I'll take it btw, especially when Michel is in the backfield.

Stafford played a pretty damn good game. He got shit on with some bad protections and some poorly timed drops that might have allowed for a different score. Made a poor decision on the INT. But he got it done in a dirty/shitty playoff type scrum game that you need to be able to survive in the playoffs. If we draw say Washington that first game might well look like that. So this is good practice IMO and a better result this time. Oh and that TD throw to Kupp across the middle holy fuck. Just holy fuck that was a big boy throw right there man.

Only time Hendy should come in is when Michel needs a blow. There's dropoff in the run game, in the screen game, and in pass pro when Michel comes out.

I can't believe I'm gonna say this but I'd like to see more of Hopkins. He is probably better than Blanton but I'd have to see more of him in a game environment to know.

The TV crew shit on that non-call on the PI there at the end by Jones but he arrived so close IN REAL TIME that it was an up in the air call IMO. Could have gone either way. Not blatant at all and don't give me that shit about it being obvious when it's one still at a time and the ref is on the other side of the play where it's hard to see the arm being hit. They let Seattle mug our receivers all fucking night, you know what you call that? Karma bitch.

I wanted to choke Rapp when he bit on the eye BS by Wilson but to his credit he learned from his mistake and was over the top of Metcalf on that final INT. Nice play 24.

Seahawks are really similar to what we're gonna get from SF. SF is better of course but it's the same shit. Gotta play physical with the run game on both sides and give your DL time to get to the QB by covering the early reads. And that will help us beat Baltimore too. Hope we see the same shit the next few weeks but hey for now let's go get that 11th win and see if the Colts can help us out.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
just want to say i posted about the term "soft" a few weeks ago...

the only thing i see that is "soft" is some posters on these threads when we are behind in games or even when we lose.

Mcvay cant call plays.. Stafford big game chocker. morris sucks

football is a 60 min game a 17 week season - get some perspective and calm the fuck down.
Yeah some posters need to put on their big boy pants when they're participating in the GDT.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
how many times are we gonna get away with an obvious PI jesus! hope karma doesn't come back around on that one
I'm seeing people online saying a refs call gave us the game... I was at the game and didn't hear the announcers but I'm guessing maybe it was Jones ok DK down field
If so it looked like Jones turned around and made a play ok the ball

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I'm seeing people online saying a refs call gave us the game... I was at the game and didn't hear the announcers but I'm guessing maybe it was Jones ok DK down field
If so it looked like Jones turned around and made a play ok the ball

It was a bad no call…..honestly I don’t think it gave us the game at all.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Brycen Hopkins
1 reception
9 yards

That’s his career.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did we ever hear who wore the green dot last night with Fuller out? I heard possibly Jones or Ramsey but never knew for sure.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Did we ever hear who wore the green dot last night with Fuller out? I heard possibly Jones or Ramsey but never knew for sure.
I definitely saw no green dot on Ramsey last night.
Jones was mentioned as the de facto signal caller, so I believe it was Jones and he was on the field 96% of the time, so that would make sense.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
A pass interference that wasn't called.
That happened right in front of us last night.

We have a bunch of fun, football smart seat mates all around us. We chat up the game the entire time. No one talked about that call. And we would have.

None of us even mentioned that might have been a penalty. We saw an under thrown ball that hit the back of a player just as the receiver was turning around. As for the turning the head around, my understanding that is more for putting your hands in the receivers face, not an under thrown ball that hits your back. Even the analyst said teams do that in hopes they get a PI call. They didn't get it this time.

After seeing the play on TV, yeah PI. It was Jones contact with the arms just as the ball arrived. I can tell you in real time right in front of you it was not obvious. At the time it seemed like a good call.

I really feel fortunate the stars aligned and we were able to attend. The Rams put on a great game experience. If you are going for the food (we never have) you will be disappointed. The booze lines on our level don't even exist due to the quantity of places to get your drink on. Two minute wait max. Ain't cheap though.

GO RAMS!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I can tell you in real time right in front of you it was not obvious. At the time it seemed like a good call.
Yes. This is the problem with fans. It was PI. But in real time you won't get that call in every instance. Probably most of the time it's gonna be called but those are usually hit/miss.

Also the refs tend to swallow their whistles in big games. Especially in the secondary where PI makes such a huge impact on the game. And on top of that especially when it's a critical moment in the game where the refs shouldn't be calling something if it's not obvious. Missing a call or gifting a call, both are bad in a big moment.

Fans want to cry and bitch and demand perfection by refs. But the price of that is a million fucking flags, more commercials, and more ref faces determining the outcome of the game. Fuck that. This is why I always say the NFL's product was far better before they started nuking calls and shit. You have old epic missed calls or whatever and ok that's part of the game. It balances out over time. Try to fix that stuff sure but not to the point where you fuck up the product.