TST:Is LA Rams QB Jared Goff Too “Soft” To Lead The Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Well we now have our winner for the stupidest preseason article ever written and I don't even read trash like this.
Simply stupid clickbait title was enough to make me nauseous

Goff could whip this guy's ass easily.
Then I'll do an article on a weaselly freaking author.

Hell I wish Goff would let me take care of his light work.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
"I'm someone who's going to fight until I can't fight anymore," he says. "I'm not going to quit until they take me off the field. You have to drag me off. I only know one way. I've done it in the past. I've done it my whole life. I plan to do it with the Rams. I plan on turning things around soon—sooner than later.

Goff may be a poor man’s Gosling, but he’s our poor man’s Gosling and a tough one at that. Hopefully, that’s enough for the Rams to begin turning this franchise around.
In reading this article, I kept getting the feeling, " Why am I reading this stuff!" Until I got to the last two paragraphs ^^^ then it came together! I gave it a like!(y):D

Ramzheart

Rookie
C'mon guys, that was pretty d@mn funny! He was making fun of himself, Goff, and the California stereotype. He had to ignore the absolute @ssbeating He took at Cal, and the 1-11 record in his freshman year, or else the story would have ended early because surviving that is d@mn tough! That is part of what gives me hope is that 1-11 experience, because it shows a toughness of mind that we need right now. I might be wrong, but I believe in the kid...even if he doesn't know where the sun rises...:rockon:
I agree, the title asks" Is Goff tough Enough" and then goes on to report his interviews with Goff and aspects of his High School and College experience. To the contrary, he offers alot examples imho that would suggest this guy is one tough Mother***** I never hear the author inform his point of view, rather let's Goff own words speak so the reader can draw their own opinion.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Not sure why people are trashing this article. It is not a hit piece by any means. More flattering than anything. I don;t think too many took the time to actually read the whole thing, haha.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Not sure why people are trashing this article. It is not a hit piece by any means. More flattering than anything. I don;t think too many took the time to actually read the whole thing, haha.
I agree. My first response was just tongue-in-cheek, but the piece was overall fair, and was really addressing some of the unfair trashing Jared has received, in order to guide the reader to a soft landing on a different conclusion:
Jared is a tough dude, now this is the time to prove it.