TST:Is LA Rams QB Jared Goff Too “Soft” To Lead The Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
No, he starts by telling us he only wears a scarf when he's traveling.

That tells me all I need to know.:rant:

FRO

Legend
Seems like football writers have run out of topics until the games start. What a hit piece.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mr author can kiss my hairy English ass

I skimmed it after claiming he isn't tough because he listens to taylor swift ... his parents and grandparents are alive ?

Kid took a HIT from Sherman and wanted to keep playing

To be fair even if Goff wasn't our QB after all the crap I've heard I'd want him to succeed

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I just checked this Tyler Dunn's Bleacher Report profile. There's a mug shot of his there.... and after viewing it... it is now proven that this tough guy is more just than jealous of Goff and his flowing locks.

Even funnier... the other "writer" in this wonderful piece of shit actually spelled this badass Tyler Dunn's last name wrong. LOLZ. In the BR profile for this clown... his last name is spelled with an E on the end. My guess is... both spaces probably spelled his last name wrong.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Tomas, this isn't a knock against you. I called your post inappropriate since the majority of TST op-eds are pessimistic and click bait.

I specifically support ROD for the informative articles and engaging banter from this site's members and writers. While it is acceptable to display a pessimistic view on occasion when circumstances permit, it is not healthy to bear pessimism as an attitude toward a website aimed at entertainment and diversion.

In other words, if I wanted to read a TST article I'd visit their site.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Are some sportswriters too soft in the head to be writing about the Rams?

giphy.gif
It seems that many don't have a clue as to what game the Rams play or anything else about the Rams so they just make shit up to try and get clicks.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
C'mon guys, that was pretty d@mn funny! He was making fun of himself, Goff, and the California stereotype. He had to ignore the absolute @ssbeating He took at Cal, and the 1-11 record in his freshman year, or else the story would have ended early because surviving that is d@mn tough! That is part of what gives me hope is that 1-11 experience, because it shows a toughness of mind that we need right now. I might be wrong, but I believe in the kid...even if he doesn't know where the sun rises...:rockon:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Also I think the author is bitter about Goff's fabulous hair. Just my take.

Seems to me he's more concerned with his pubes.

This guy is just a dude who logged onto their site, created and account and passed of his thoughts and journalism.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
What a huge heaping pile of horseshit this article is. Goff's taken hits that would leave this so-called "writer" bawling like a baby, and Goff not only got back up, but he kept playing each and every game.

bluecoconuts

Legend
The actual bleacher report article looks like a pretty good read, it's long, talks about how Goff is a good guy. I just skimmed it, but it didn't read like a hit piece. I think too many are reading into the click bait title.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LOL clearly he is a twat.
I believe the correct vernacular is "twatwaffle".
I know this, because my wife is on a FB group, and that's what they call other women they dislike.

So, yeah.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Man I really wish I had a FACEPALM button to click on this thread! :p

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Has anyone seen Goffs recent helicopter mission over the mean streets of LA?

Soft? After seeing how he had to duck, (I think from sniper fire) as he approached the helo. The kid has nerves of steel!

At one point the pilot had to take a call from mission control, and Goff takes control of the cyclic and navigated that baby through Watts! Gang bangers shooting him looks.

Then as he landed. He says, "This was the best experience of my life."

One tough hombre we got in our Jared "turn your head and" Goff.

BadCompany

Rookie
Am I not reading the same articles as you guys? While this post, and the original article by Dunn, do point out why one would think Goff is soft, they also go out of their way to dispel those notions. I actually thought they were pretty positive articles.

Even though he doesn’t look it, it seems like Goff is actually tough. That’s what Rams fans will have to keep saying to themselves when he trots onto the field, skinny as a rail, trying to survive a brutal sack from the likes of J.J. Watt — this guy can handle it.

So check out Dunn’s piece. It’s a great read. If the question is whether Jared Goff is tough enough, you’ll likely come away believing he is:
Goff may be a poor man’s Gosling, but he’s our poor man’s Gosling and a tough one at that. Hopefully, that’s enough for the Rams to begin turning this franchise around.

And from the Dunn article.

"Extremely tough," Moayed says. "He's mentally and emotionally strong."

Because underneath that layer of "cornball" is a layer of grit that most outsiders miss.

He plays through everything.

Count on seeing Goff's mean streak this season. It's inside of him. Boiling. Waiting to burst.

Goff popped up, ready to fight, and the player scurried away.

Jerry Goff taps open his phone to show a side of Jared nobody saw last season. It's the aftermath of the worst hit Goff took in the preseason. Covering his entire lower back is a black bruise so big, so gory, it's something straight out of a Quentin Tarantino movie.

Cooper brought the sight up himself unsolicited. "Horrible," the receiver says with a shudder.

Adds Cooper: "On the outside, you're not going to think he's tough. It's just the way he carries himself and looks, you know? But on the field, he's a tough guy."

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I believe the correct vernacular is "twatwaffle".
I know this, because my wife is on a FB group, and that's what they call other women they dislike.

So, yeah.

Oh yeah! I had forgotten there was a scientific term for his type!

:ROFLMAO:

nighttrain

Legend
jeez, Goff is 6'4" and weighs 225 lbs, i should be this puny. This author is out to lunch
train
have to admit i took this the wrong way at first read, instead of negative, it is a positive article concerning Jared Goff
train