Trumaine > Jalen Ramsey

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Your getting way ahead of yourself.

Doesn’t Tru play left CB ? He is rarely on the right side if at all from looking a far.

Robey Coleman Nickell has played very well at Nickel. Sort of a good fit.

The Rams have draft , FA, & a couple nice young players for depth.
I usually try to stay ahead.....it helps me keep up due to age, being slow & not smart as I use to be.;) Yes NR-c is a good fit ..I might say great fit. I want him back.

Yes ....Tru is our designated left CB. Webster is our designated right outside corner. Go watch the London game again tell me how often Trumaine lined up in the left corner spot. If you can't do that, then just join me in the Chat room & I can assist you in pointing out as to where Trumaine lines up today. Chances are good that you will see Trumaine covering the inside slot receiver if he is wearing #11. This has happened many times where Wade just lets Tru cover the best receiver but not always. Lets see here:thinking: NR-C & LJ are 5-8 in high heels how tall is #11 6-4??

Both NR-C & LJ have played well as out Nickle....but both have missed games this season due to injuries too. LJ has missed 3 full gms & parts of 2 others, NR-C has missed most of the last 2 games & parts of another. So the Nickle position has been shared by those 2 DB's. NRC also started 3 games for outside right corner Webster plus filled in for him in parts of other games once again causing Trumaine @ times to cover differing bigger slot receivers that takes him away from his standard left corner post.

I need your help :confused: can you help me identify the couple nice young reserve DB's you said we had..I seem to be having some problems in this quest....:unsure:

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Trumaine has done very well covering the #1 Identified receiving threat on opponents offenses. Tru will get paid big again next season...just NOT as a Ram. Rams 2018 secondary will take a BIG serious blow :dizzy:in Free Agency in about 3 months.:(
I hope your wrong about the Rams Taking a Hit in Free Agency, But it wouldn't surprise me!

I remain hopeful. Who knows what happens after they the Super Bowl :)
I'm with you!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I usually try to stay ahead.....it helps me keep up due to age, being slow & not smart as I use to be.;) Yes NR-c is a good fit ..I might say great fit. I want him back.

Yes ....Tru is our designated left CB. Webster is our designated right outside corner. Go watch the London game again tell me how often Trumaine lined up in the left corner spot. If you can't do that, then just join me in the Chat room & I can assist you in pointing out as to where Trumaine lines up today. Chances are good that you will see Trumaine covering the inside slot receiver if he is wearing #11. This has happened many times where Wade just lets Tru cover the best receiver but not always. Lets see here:thinking: NR-C & LJ are 5-8 in high heels how tall is #11 6-4??

Both NR-C & LJ have played well as out Nickle....but both have missed games this season due to injuries too. LJ has missed 3 full gms & parts of 2 others, NR-C has missed most of the last 2 games & parts of another. So the Nickle position has been shared by those 2 DB's. NRC also started 3 games for outside right corner Webster plus filled in for him in parts of other games once again causing Trumaine @ times to cover differing bigger slot receivers that takes him away from his standard left corner post.

I need your help :confused: can you help me identify the couple nice young reserve DB's you said we had..I seem to be having some problems in this quest....:unsure:

Saw Hatfield got cut. I’m a fan of Kevin Petterson &!think he has excellent cover skills.Good hops & long arms. He isn’t afraid to come up & make a tackle. Still young.
Hatefield was Snead’s baby sort of speak. He liked to tell the story of The Rams needing a CB right away & he was an LA guy so he made it to camp right away. I was upset The Rams cut Petterson for Hatfield.
Webster is not a guy I trust, & not a big fan of. He really needs to up his game.

The Rams will be in serious need of a CB even if Tru leaves. There is a reason he got franchised twice .

I’m just going to enjoy this run they are having right now. Who knows what the future will bring.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I know, for fact, that Trumaine wants to stay in LA and would take a reasonable paycut to do so.

The evidence suggests otherwise. If you're right, then they might end up getting him signed, but I have serious doubts that he's willing to take a "reasonable paycut." He's as good as gone but I think the Rams will still end up being just fine at the position. Wade knows what he needs, and will get it through the draft if necessary.