TruJo returns to OTAs.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can he really be that upset at earning 16 mil this year? freak outta here

The optimist in me is hoping the Rams are close to a deal suddenly and his agent is having him sit just like Donald is and we'll be slammed with two contract extension announcements for both TruJo and AD by the weekend. The pessimist in me is a Rams fan though and knows better. So who knows.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
The optimist in me is hoping the Rams are close to a deal suddenly and his agent is having him sit just like Donald is and we'll be slammed with two contract extension announcements for both TruJo and AD by the weekend. The pessimist in me is a Rams fan though and knows better. So who knows.

I hear you my brother. If thats the case then id hope someone close to TruJo tells him his agent works for him and not the other way around. Maybe a trade is in the works, other than that id see no reason for him to sit and not be out there getting all the experience he needs to learn the new system...lets see what happens...

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

Nice!
I think getting Trumaine's situation taken care of is the gateway drug to my lifelong addiction to 99

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Was he there the rest of the time and this is the first day he missed or has he missed them all? Never heard him missing any other day so sounds like something happened where he couldnt attend the voluntary minicamp. Doubt he decided to attend then sit out halfway through. Lets not over react and see if this continues or a reason is reported for his absence before jumping off the deep end. Just my opinion ofc.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Doubt he decided to attend then sit out halfway through.

Agree. Remember he was involved in a player collision at last year's OTAs so if that was his motive he wouldn't have shown up at all. Some other reason, I'm thinking.

Zero

Pro Bowler
I think it has to be that or a trade is in the works.
AD's new contract may require that Tru has to sign a deal to stay under the cap.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Was he there the rest of the time and this is the first day he missed or has he missed them all? Never heard him missing any other day so sounds like something happened where he couldnt attend the voluntary minicamp. Doubt he decided to attend then sit out halfway through. Lets not over react and see if this continues or a reason is reported for his absence before jumping off the deep end. Just my opinion ofc.
I agree on not overreacting, no one knows what's up yet. He was in the photos for OTA day 1 and 2 and the OTA highlight video so this would be the first day that he missed.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Are they obligated to give notice when its voluntary?
Probably not, but it is a little odd to show up for the first 3 days then stop without letting anyone know. It could be something, it could be nothing, I have no real opinion on either.

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

That's unfortunate. I know it's voluntary and all that stuff but doesn't bode well he didn't tell his coach why. Even if it's contract related I'd think you'd let someone in charge know so as not to cause unwarranted angst. At face value this doesn't look good. Hopefully there's a good reason.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
THIS!!!!^^;)

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
That's unfortunate. I know it's voluntary and all that stuff but doesn't bode well he didn't tell his coach why. Even if it's contract related I'd think you'd let someone in charge know so as not to cause unwarranted angst. At face value this doesn't look good. Hopefully there's a good reason.
Hopefully it's a one time thing. I know it's only voluntary, but everyone aside from AD is there.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
McVey (During his interview ) stated that he has been present through all of the off season til today.And also stayed that he didn't have his phone on him.... so there may be some type of notification. .... also stressed that OTA'S are "voluntary ".

Go Rams......... ;)