Truck Guys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Comfort and availability gotta go gas.
For a work truck I go diesel ,personal vehicle gas by a long shot.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mine is comfortable, what I really liked and was surprised about was once I got on the highway, and his 70-80, it's a quiet ride. Cruising at about 1,000 RPM. My biggest crips is having to plug the sum bitch in when it's cold

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Basically, power to fuel efficiency...gotta go diesel.

Once I got used to the diesel I have never looked back....I have done long distance RV'ing where I pull heavy loads for long periods of time usually going from the deep south to the far west. Naturally its usually hot very hot the diesel engines takes away any worry in that area. The only real reasons I have bought new trucks is the GTC of the 2500/250's kept going up with the newer models. I needed the max capacity in a 2500/250 I do not like the 3500/350 with the dual real tire axles. My 2500 truck has a 17,800 max GTC now.

One more thing I added to my diesel was a 60 gal diesel tank in the bed with a short tool combo aluminum box @ top of the bed level. It's gravity fed and I always had that extra 60 to go with the 36 gallon tank which also adds degree of less worry. I found it well worth the cost around $800 installed.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Speaking of beds, got mine sprayed with LineX today. Did I choose wisely or should I have gone with Rhino?

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rhino is just most well known, there are plenty of great brands out there. LineX should be fine.