Trestman to Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I felt that way too, Stranger, when this whole process began.

But now I believe that there is a helluva lot going on behind the scenes that even the beat writers aren't privy to.

I'll bet the phone lines have been burning up at Rams Park. Background info, off the record opinions that they trust concerning candidates, conversations with agents, etc.

Speaking of agents, is it true that Fisher and Chudzinski share the same agent? THAT could be very helpful, huh?

You mean the Rams aren't reporting every move they make to the local media (that have been bashing them for years) and to the fans?

That's absurd. :sneaky:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is anyone else getting a little nervous by the lack of apparent activity on the OC search front by the Rams?
Chicago and Cleveland have had many reported interviews. The Rams to my knowledge have had only 1 or 2.
If after all this they end up hiring from within I will be pretty frustrated.