Trestman to Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Looking good for us.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Yep and Jags signed Olson, also hearing the bears are going after Charlie Weise and apparently Gase did somthing to burn his bridges in San Fransisco

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I wonder why noone is hiring Gase? I still want either Gase or Chud

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Cleveland-Manziel
Chicago-Cutler
St Louis-Bradford
San Francisco-Kaepernick
NYJ-Geno Smith

Where would you go to work as an OC?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Cleveland-Manziel
Chicago-Cutler
St Louis-Bradford
San Francisco-Kaepernick
NYJ-Geno Smith

Now that you put it that way who could resist the Browns with the front office they have and Johnny Tricycle at QB?

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'll donate my acl so they can fuse it with Bradfords acl to make one mega acl if it means we can get Chud.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Cleveland-Manziel
Chicago-Cutler
St Louis-Bradford
San Francisco-Kaepernick
NYJ-Geno Smith

Well, when u put it like that the decision is pretty easy.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Firmly in the Chud camp.

No idea how it goes, however.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I wonder why noone is hiring Gase? I still want either Gase or Chud
Like I've been saying about Gase, he must have really been made by Peyton. Because he's been getting interviewed all over the place and everyone's basically ran away from him. Not exactly promising.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Like I've been saying about Gase, he must have really been made by Peyton. Because he's been getting interviewed all over the place and everyone's basically ran away from him. Not exactly promising.

Well you have crappy coaches who are great interviewers, so I presume the opposite is possible eh?

I like Gase's creativity, and the fact both Martz and Manning are impressed by him are enough for me. Won't complain at all if it is him.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Well you have crappy coaches who are great interviewers, so I presume the opposite is possible eh?

I like Gase's creativity, and the fact both Martz and Manning are impressed by him are enough for me. Won't complain at all if it is him.
Is anyone else getting a little nervous by the lack of apparent activity on the OC search front by the Rams?

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Is anyone else getting a little nervous by the lack of apparent activity on the OC search front by the Rams?

I felt that way too, Stranger, when this whole process began.

But now I believe that there is a helluva lot going on behind the scenes that even the beat writers aren't privy to.

I'll bet the phone lines have been burning up at Rams Park. Background info, off the record opinions that they trust concerning candidates, conversations with agents, etc.

Speaking of agents, is it true that Fisher and Chudzinski share the same agent? THAT could be very helpful, huh?