Tre Mason was arrested last night in Florida

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Not much to say that has not already been said. Extremely stupid and very disappointing.

Benny Cunningham was already a must re-sign for me. This incident hopefully brings Rams management to that same conclusion, if they were not already thinking it.

We also need to do a better job of asset management when it comes to using our draft capital on RBs. We don't seem to have trouble evaluating talent at the position, but for whatever reason, our guys are not managing to stick long term. That's a problem. Especially with higher picks like Mason.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Meh - hasn't changed anything for me here in Oregon. My preference would be for them to just make it legal and quit fucking around with it. For me personally - it hasn't tended to make my radar.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Cameras work both ways here boys & girls.....Its my opinion & I do speak here as someone who has over 30 yrs in this area here & I would say the reason public complaints dropped..... is the public knows they were on the cam along with their nasty actions. The public knows now that they can not get away with false reporting & allegations like in the past;). It also helps Law Enforcement Dept's identify the bad players who wear the uniforms very fast:sneaky:.

Criminal Justice personnel are on the front line banging the drums :love:for even more cameras & body cams in every possible way. That..... to me, speaks volumes.:whistle:

You and @Akrasian both hit the nail on the head.

Well done!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I think he signed his own death sentence with the Rams... Not only because Fisher has kind of a short leash, even with kind of minor stuff sometimes, but getting tased twice n the same incidennt is not a way to stay in his good graces...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think he signed his own death sentence with the Rams... Not only because Fisher has kind of a short leash, even with kind of minor stuff sometimes, but getting tased twice n the same incidennt is not a way to stay in his good graces...
The first time was kinda boss. They tazed him for 3 seconds and said it didn't do anything. He just sat there took it like a Champ.
That's when they went to the nuts. Because, c'mon, nobody takes a 1000 volts to the nuts and shakes it off.

That said, I'm not excusing his behavior. If everything in the report is true, then he was being a dick to the cops.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Look i really don't like cops but...

"Step out of the car. please."

"Yes officer."

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Look i really don't like cops but...

"Step out of the car. please."

"Yes officer."
Yes and no. There are times where you shouldn't have to acquiesce to those orders. The law is the law. There has to be cause for being detained before you should just give up all of your rights. Now, that said, driving 70 in a 35 is pretty obvious cause for being stopped and detained.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yes and no. There are times where you shouldn't have to acquiesce to those orders. The law is the law. There has to be cause for being detained before you should just give up all of your rights. Now, that said, driving 70 in a 35 is pretty obvious cause for being stopped and detained.
I suppose there is. I don't know all of my rights in that situation, and i'm guessing that most of us don't including Mason. As i understand it there was marijuana odor and a problem with the registration in this case. I'm pretty sure in this case that you'd better get out of the car.

Also, and i won't be politically correct here:) when i say that as a young black man in possession of some trace pot and you get pulled over...don't act like a persecuted dickhead. Get the fuck out of the car and fully comply. Go home and pay your fines.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I suppose there is. I don't know all of my rights in that situation, and i'm guessing that most of us don't including Mason. As i understand it there was marijuana odor and a problem with the registration in this case. I'm pretty sure in this case that you'd better get out of the car.

Also, and i won't be politically correct here:) when i say that as a young black man in possession of some trace pot and you get pulled over...don't act like a persecuted dork. Get the freak out of the car and fully comply. Go home and pay your fines.
If you go on YouTube, you can see a lot of videos of people outwardly defying illegal detainment.
But I caution you. You'll be stuck on that site for about a million hours. Which is usually the case when you start searching for shit on there. :snicker:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you go on YouTube, you can see a lot of videos of people outwardly defying illegal detainment.
But I caution you. You'll be stuck on that site for about a million hours. Which is usually the case when you start searching for crap on there. :snicker:

Remember that black woman that tried the same shit and the policeman lost it. She was found dead in her cell within 24 hours.

Also those videos shit me because because the people are such smug arseholes.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Remember that black woman that tried the same crap and the policeman lost it. She was found dead in her cell within 24 hours.

Also those videos crap me because because the people are such smug arseholes.

You're right. Some of the people who make those videos purposely provoke law enforcement officials for the purpose of getting hits, and 9 times out of 10 they deserve a beating. There was one dude who was walking up and down the street with an assault rifle strapped to his shoulder in the hopes that someone would stop him and illegally detain him. It's not legal, and cops can't detain you or ask for any information in a right-to-carry state, but the cops are only looking out for the safety of the public in those instances. Don't be a dick on YouTube because you can, is the moral to the story there.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
True X, not identifying yourself when asked is also just cause. If reports are anywhere close to accurate, he acted like a knucklehead.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not going to get into this particular debate on here but just trust me that there is a LOT more corruption in the police force than you think. Look into how often the new cameras happen to "malfunction" right before the police beat someone half to death. Happens all the time. But that's a debate for a different forum.
As somebody with friends and family thank you and all the others generalizing that they're dirty. They greatly appreciate it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
As somebody with friends and family thank you and all the others generalizing that they're dirty. They greatly appreciate it.
As someone who's been on the receiving end (and witnessed) some pretty repulsive actions by the police, I can tell you it's not a generalization. If your friends and family serve on the force and are upholding their civic duties, then hats off to them and tell them thank you for me. They're not all bad, and they're not all dirty, but don't for one moment think that there's not an abuse of power problem in this Country.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As someone who's been on the receiving end (and witnessed) some pretty repulsive actions by the police, I can tell you it's not a generalization. If your friends and family serve on the force and are upholding their civic duties, then hats off to them and tell them thank you for me. They're not all bad, and they're not all dirty, but don't for one moment think that there's not an abuse of power problem in this Country.
I don't think they're all clean. And I don't make generalizations about people who get arrested. But the overwhelming tone towards police is they're dirty and crooked. It seems like it's ok to be anti police in generalizations and if you are negative in generalizing about people that get arrested you're a racist or a bigot.

All generalizations are stupid and counter productive and unfortunately we all make them whether we mean to or not.

tonyl711

Starter
if it was just speeding and a little weed i would think no big deal, but the refusal to show a licence, give his name or get out of the car hints of much deeper problemd going on with him, i mean he had to be tased twice? getting tased the first time wasnt enough to tell him that he needed to comply? seems he has issues he needs to resolve, if im Fisher he wouldnt resolve them playing for me.