Tre Mason was arrested last night in Florida

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't think they're all clean. And I don't make generalizations about people who get arrested. But the overwhelming tone towards police is they're dirty and crooked. It seems like it's ok to be anti police in generalizations and if you are negative in generalizing about people that get arrested you're a racist or a bigot.

All generalizations are stupid and counter productive and unfortunately we all make them whether we mean to or not.

I saw a stat that there are nearly a million police officers in the US. It pisses me off when people take a few incidents and paint law enforcement with some type of problematic brush.

A million officers! Think about it.

It's a hard job. Harder than most. Full of uncertainty with every call or stop they make.

I don't personally know a single police officer, but that's a figgin hard job and they deserve our respect.

/rant

:sneaky: