Training Camp (TUE Aug-15)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i think people freak out too much about interceptions during camp, especially when they're working on a new offense. that's what camp if for, you make mistakes and learn from them, hoping you don't make them again.

The best lessons in life are learned through mistakes and failures.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Your on @WestCoastRam

Goff throws 4,100 yds. 22tds (not going there with single digit picks. I say he throws 12). You on? :rant:

First off, I don't want to go down rooting against my QB... but I do think realistic expectations for him are less than 4100 yards (I think he gets close to 4000 but doesn't break it) and around 20 TDs with double digit picks.

So, to win the bet, he has to throw for 4,100 yds or over and 22 Tds or over?

If you're down, how about I bet you a 6 pack of your favorite beer and vice versa to be delivered to your door via postmate or some other service? I'm happy to deliver premium beer to you and have Goff blow my expectations away.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Funny I've read about 5 or 6 touchdown passes but I'm supposed to ignore them and worry about 2 ints? Against our very good defense? hehe ok then

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
First off, I don't want to go down rooting against my QB... but I do think realistic expectations for him are less than 4100 yards (I think he gets close to 4000 but doesn't break it) and around 20 TDs with double digit picks.

So, to win the bet, he has to throw for 4,100 yds or over and 22 Tds or over?

If you're down, how about I bet you a 6 pack of your favorite beer and vice versa to be delivered to your door via postmate or some other service? I'm happy to deliver premium beer to you and have Goff blow my expectations away.
a.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kinda a shame about Bortles... it really looked like he turned the corner two years ago.​

It is. But I'm interested in seeing what he does come regular season before I write him off. He finished last year with a couple good performances.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We're going to see a full quarter of Goff and the starting offense vs the Raiduhs. So let's just relax and look forward to it for now. He might go out there and rip up their defense and shut everyone the F up.

Also, if our defense is as great as we all hope, why would it be a surprise to see them win out in practice? And you gotta ask who was on the field for the TDs for the offense as well. If it's 7 on 7 it favors the offense, so yeah judging from the tweets for today and our ROD group who was there I'm sure the defense still has a firm grasp on practice.

theduke

Rookie
Camp Reporter