Training Camp (SAT Aug-05)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame

Watch this play a few times. Higbeast does a couple nice things here:
  • fights off coverage to get open on his break without pushing off.
  • CATCHES the ball with his hands.
  • Keeps his feet after the catch. Looked a lot like Gronk. Just sayin'. (I think he is seeing the challenge of Everett, the tackle breaking monster.) A rising tide raises all boats!
Goff threw a perfect strike as well.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
  • Keeps his feet after the catch. Looked a lot like Gronk. Just sayin'. (I think he is seeing the challenge of Everett, the tackle breaking monster.) A rising tide raises all boats!
And throw was on time, and accurate.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
See, it's easy to be thought good, until you play a hungry team...then you find that you have work to do....great start for McVay....

What's the name of the new Chargers coach? He's in for some trouble....

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
See, it's easy to be thought good, until you play a hungry team...then you find that you have work to do....great start for McVay....

What's the name of the new Chargers coach? He's in for some trouble....

Anthony Lynn.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
It's 6 pm PST, not sure when they started, but I'd assume they're wrapping up, if they haven't already. Looks like a lot of positive things are happening, I love it!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
It's 6 pm PST, not sure when they started, but I'd assume they're wrapping up, if they haven't already. Looks like a lot of positive things are happening, I love it!

I think it was 430pm start time. Prob 30 more minutes.

Ram65

Legend

That's what you call a mismatch nightmare. I couldn't see if Higs leaned in a little at his break or not. Either way the defender was in trail position but as close as he could be.