Training camp: Los Angeles, day 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
spxAvFU.png

I clear my alerts at like 150 about two hours ago.

Now I get on, 107. WTF guys. I know I'm the best poster ever, but calm down.
It's probably because of your sweet Wang pic.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't speak for @ChrisW but I can tell you what upsets me about Jerruh...that constant breathing, in and out, in and out. Just stop already and make the world a better place!

In all seriousness however, I think his comment was callous and, as is typical of him uninformed. He can talk more without saying anything than anyone on the planet, IMO, politician excluded obviously. What the freak does "the two aren't necessarily one without the other" even mean?
Jerry is a joke...

Check out the local sports station "fake Jerry" stuff..

www.theunticket.com

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fake Jerry is freaking greatness!
The real one and the fake one are very close many times.

If I had a nickle for every snippet The Ticket had of the real Jerry saying words that make absolutely no sense, I'd be rich.

He (Jerry) always puzzled me... how can a man who has trouble stringing together coherent thoughts ever become that successful? I mean he sounds like a blithering idiot at times.

BUT, he's your blithering idiot... and he shows he cares (a lot).

Beats an owner who says absolutely nothing, as he torments his local fan base.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
BUT, he's your blithering idiot... and he shows he cares (a lot).

Beats an owner who says absolutely nothing, as he torments his local fan base.

Jerry really does care about winning, probably more than anyone. His narcissism, however, has caused 20 years of futility. The last 3 years have been Stephen making more of the decisions, and he's had a long time of seeing what doesn't work. He's much better (x 10) than Jerry. I can't stand Jerry, aka the crypt keeper.

Where Jerry excels is business. He bought the Cowboys for $140 million, and we are now worth $3.2 billion. He owns many other companies you never hear about.