Trade Preference

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What's your preference in a trade down?

• Get all the compensation this year, (e.g. Browns 2 first rounders plus lower rounders)

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Get 2015 first rounder plus lower rounders this year

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
All in this year. The only reason you go for future picks is if you don't believe Sam is the guy.
Or if you do believe he's the guy,but would like to run your team with contingency plans in place.

I'd prefer to lock up a future 1st(2015) and grab a couple extra mid-low picks this year so you can maneuver around as the draft progresses.

Last edited by a moderator:

Simba

Rookie
Or if you do believe he's the guy,but would like to run your team with contingency plans in place.

I'd prefer to lock up a future 1st(2014) and grab a couple extra mid-low picks this year so you can maneuver around as the draft progresses.
Me too.I don't think we can gain more than a couple extra midlow picks from second to sixth.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
All this year. This is the year the Rams make the playoffs.