Trade for Blackmon

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It's a law of nature that as Softli says the truth is exactly the opposite.

:LOL: Exactly.
He should take George Castanzas advice and do the opposite.

I do remember it being a curfew issue.
Fisher asserted his powerful boot up his ass to get him pointed in the correct direction.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Even though I wanted a #1 WR...

I would still think long and hard before signing Blackmon if he were cut to a vet's minimum contract. No way I want the Rams giving anything up for him.

I just think he'd end up a huge distraction.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Jaguars GM Dave Caldwell, coach Gus Bradley strongly hint suspended receiver Justin Blackmon done with team

Shortly after taking their second receiver of the day in Penn State's Allen Robinson, Jaguars general manager Dave Caldwell and coach Gus Bradley basically ended any hope of suspended receiver Justin Blackmon ever returning to the team.Blackmon can't be cut until he's reinstated, something Caldwell hinted is not a given.The Jaguars selected Southern California receiver Marqise Lee with the 39th-overall pick and took Robinson at 61, trading up nine spots with San Francisco.When asked about Blackmon's future, Caldwell responded:I think we've covered that," Caldwell said. "We've moved on for this year."When asked if he would cut Blackmon, Caldwell said:We can't [cut him]. If that even happens."Bradley also stated his disappointment in the situation."I feel at times there's probably a little emptiness," Bradley said. "There are some unknowns there and you don't know how it's working. You don't want to shut it off. I was hoping it would be better than where it is going. We haven't heard much and it doesn't sound like it's going in the right direction. Like Dave said, we can't count on him."Blackmon was selected fifth overall in the 2012 draft. He was suspended for the first four games last season, came back to play well in four games and then was suspended again for the final eight games of the season.

http://members.jacksonville.com/opi...-dave-caldwell-and-coach-gus-bradley-strongly