Trade for Blackmon

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
Shorts, Lee, Robinson...the Jags definitely aren't counting on Blackmon. Try and get him on the cheap. We have 8 picks yet.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'd be willing to give 'em at least a 4th round pick

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
They don't expect him to play at all this year. Does that change your opinion?

Depends on if they expect him to first of all, not get into trouble again, and second of all, be able to play soon/next season and play at a high level. If they see those as true and likely, I think they will give up a 4th/5th/6th. But I'm not Broke.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Depends on if they expect him to first of all, not get into trouble again, and second of all, be able to play soon/next season and play at a high level. If they see those as true and likely, I think they will give up a 4th/5th/6th. But I'm not Broke.
You expect none of your players to get in trouble I'd assume.... think it should be conditional pick 7th and if he pans out with so and so yards maybe upgrade it to a 6th and a box of crayons! lol

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
They don't need anyone on the roster that might tempt Janoris Jenkins.
lol! At least I'm not the only guy here who thinks that in the back of thier head. Last thing I want is for us to draft someone as Janoris' new running partner...

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
They don't expect him to play at all this year. Does that change your opinion?
No, I'd still do it. When he played last year, he played like a Pro-bowler, he's young and getting better. I think in OUR locker room that wouldn't happen. So yes, I would most definitely give up a 4th round pick for him

PhxRam

Common man dude has stayed clean since being drafted I think he is smarter than that

You are right. Some guys learn from their mistakes and others just dont care. I think Jenks learned that this is his only shot and is attempting to make the most of it.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Common man dude has stayed clean since being drafted I think he is smarter than that
So long as a curfew violation doesn't count as not staying clean of course. ;)

Robert

Rookie
I think we can let a curfew violation slide as long as he isn't doing what Blackmon or Gordon are doing were fine

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

Except for that game day when he was running up stadium stairs instead of playing.

That was early in his rookie year I believe.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Except for that game day when he was running up stadium stairs instead of playing.

That was early in his rookie year I believe.
That's what I was talking about.

I remember it being a mystery why at first, except for Softli saying "It's more serious than just a curfew violation."

Then it turned out to be a curfew violation.

jjab360

Legend
That's what I was talking about.

I remember it being a mystery why at first, except for Softli saying "It's more serious than just a curfew violation."

Then it turned out to be a curfew violation.
It's a law of nature that as Softli says the truth is exactly the opposite.