Top Ten All Time Ram SAFETIES

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Pick Two Ram Safeties In Their Prime:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I had to go with Cromwell and Meador. They where the Best!! But I wish I could have picked a 3rd, so I could add Elmendorf, he was FANTASTIC!

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, I believe there was ... and remember Barry ... aka RamHog ? lol

I just remember Gustard saying he was going to be at a game and hold up a sign, so I suggested "Gustard 3:16" (sounds disrespectful to me now)

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Yes, I believe there was ... and remember Barry ... aka RamHog ? lol

I do remember RamHog as well. We're talking '97-'98 or so, right? I actually remember talking about Kurt Warner in that '98 season. Guys were speculating, "who is this guy? Do you think he is a player? Etc."

We should start a thread about this. See how many guys from the old AOL days are here at ROD.

I'm sorry I forget what I went by. I'll try to rack my brain. (n)

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Nolan Cromwell & Dave Elmendorf and that is all!
dave_elmendorf_1975_10_26.jpg

5e87423f6fef813d1b5e0d840fcfe8d7.jpg

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I do remember RamHog as well. We're talking '97-'98 or so, right? I actually remember talking about Kurt Warner in that '98 season. Guys were speculating, "who is this guy? Do you think he is a player? Etc."

We should start a thread about this. See how many guys from the old AOL days are here at ROD.

I'm sorry I forget what I went by. I'll try to rack my brain. (n)
I have stayed in touch with Jim Fadler for all these yrs. Also Mike Eccles and Will (Phantomjokr) (sp?) There are a few on this board. I believe FireCap is here too. And yes ... I started on AOL like the end of '96.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I have stayed in touch with Jim Fadler for all these yrs. Also Mike Eccles and Will (Phantomjokr) (sp?) There are a few on this board. I believe FireCap is here too. And yes ... I started on AOL like the end of '96.

I did as well. We had some communication with Howard Balzer back then as well. Right?

Can you believe that was 20 years ago? The Rams were still fresh to St. Louis.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really enjoyed Toby Wright. He wasn't the best, but man could he lay the smack down.