Too Funny.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zero

Pro Bowler
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...atriots-atlanta-falcons-houston-texans-011417

You’ve gotta feel for Earl Thomas.

The Seattle Seahawks’ All-Pro safety broke his leg this season, leaving him helpless to join his teammates in Saturday’s playoff game at Atlanta.

Then he had to watch his replacement, Steven Terrell, play a terrible game as the Seahawks’ season ended.

Then he had to watch Tom Brady and the New England Patriots ease past Brock Osweiler and the Houston Texans to reach a sixth straight AFC championship game.

Then, it was just too much to bear.
Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

******************************************************************************************************************
Jealousy is a ugly mutha.LOL.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm with Earl. Fuck Brady. Guy got a cakewalk to the AFCCG. Did not play well today.

Zero

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm with Earl. freak Brady. Guy got a cakewalk to the AFCCG. Did not play well today.
I don't like either,but the "You mad bro" was freaking hilarious to me.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'm no Brady fan, but it isnt Bradys fault his team has homefield and gets to play the lowest seed. Hopefully the winner of tomorrows game in KC will be able to end Bradys season earlier than he would like.

But I did enjoy watching seattle get spanked today.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It's complete BS that as a #1 seed every year, they play a total crap schedule. Even outside their division. How is that possible?

Detroit lost their last three to back into the playoffs, but they lost to GB, Dallas and Atlanta (not sure on Atl, might have been another playoff team)

NE played NO games like that on the road. What kind of crap is that?

Every year, the Rams should have a 3rd place schedule and it's a top 3 schedule. WTF???

Between CTE, owner greed alienating fans, crappy reffing every year (anybody definitively know what a catch is, yet?), and stupid scheduling like this that really seems to favor some teams... is it any wonder the league lost nearly 10% of its viewership IN ONE YEAR???

Cuban was right and Goodell is going to see this sport diminish a dark era before he's done...

jap

Legend
I'm with Earl. freak Brady. Guy got a cakewalk to the AFCCG. Did not play well today.

As much as I dog out Richard Sherman, I truly respect Earl's athleticism, football intelligence & play. He is and always has been the true gem in the Seattle secondary. Brady and his HC not only get easy paths, they both cheat too. Jealousy, hell! Facts are facts!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Seattle stars playing the victim card. It is truly a thing of beauty. And I watched the entire game gloating the entire time.

Suck it Seattle. You and your fake @$$ bandwagon jumpin fans. And Pete Carroll. Your tears taste delicious.

WvuIN02

Starter
AFC East had more playoff teams than NFC west Earl, just sayin. I hate the Pats, but thats the benefit of being the #1 seed.

Seahawks got their ass kicked, quit crying.

JRobinson

MiLB
I respect Earls game and ability as well. But to me, he's being prideful with his comments which arnt necessary IM-Humble-O. The Pats are solid every season with arguably the best QB and QB/Coach tandem of all time. Regardless of what Earl or anyone says, the Patriots are very good in a multitude of aspects from the top down.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I respect Earls game and ability as well. But to me, he's being prideful with his comments which arnt necessary IM-Humble-O. The Pats are solid every season with arguably the best QB and QB/Coach tandem of all time. Regardless of what Earl or anyone says, the Patriots are very good in a multitude of aspects from the top down.

I can't help but notice your BEAUTIFUL new avatar. Why, because, por que, did you decide to go with that now???

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
6 games every year vs the Bills, Dolphins and Jets. Some roads are easier than others. Still have to win though.
I only picked the game for fun but man that spread was in play all game. Just ugly

tempests

Hall of Fame
Seahawks 10-5-1 record would've been 1st place in only two of the other seven divisions. That super tough NFCW was the only one to have three teams with losing records.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
It's complete BS that as a #1 seed every year, they play a total crap schedule. Even outside their division. How is that possible?

Detroit lost their last three to back into the playoffs, but they lost to GB, Dallas and Atlanta (not sure on Atl, might have been another playoff team)

NE played NO games like that on the road. What kind of crap is that?

Every year, the Rams should have a 3rd place schedule and it's a top 3 schedule. WTF???

Between CTE, owner greed alienating fans, crappy reffing every year (anybody definitively know what a catch is, yet?), and stupid scheduling like this that really seems to favor some teams... is it any wonder the league lost nearly 10% of its viewership IN ONE YEAR???

Cuban was right and Goodell is going to see this sport diminish a dark era before he's done...
The quality of QB the Pats faced all year is a joke. The best by far was Wilson (and they lost at home). Followed by Palmer (bad year) and Flacco in that order. When they played the Steelers, Big Ben didn't even play. Don't get me wrong, the Pats are good but they play one or two tough games every regular season it seems. I think they're in trouble with Pitt or KC next week.

JRobinson

MiLB
I can't help but notice your BEAUTIFUL new avatar. Why, because, por que, did you decide to go with that now???

I grew up in Tallahassee and I was born a Nole. Went to FSU, met my wife there, and family roots are at that school. My step dad Paul McGowan won the Butkus award there as well. My heart is at Florida State

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'll say this...Pats play like that next week...they'll lose to KC or Pitt.

Houston played respectable yesterday for a half...Loved JaDaveon passion...or was that a tirade? Whatever, it seemed to work.
Osweiler was awful.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I grew up in Tallahassee and I was born a Nole. Went to FSU, met my wife there, and family roots are at that school. My step dad Paul McGowan won the Butkus award there as well. My heart is at Florida State

Love it my Brudda !!!

Been a Nole my whole life too. My Grandmother was lifelong friends with Bobby Bowden. My twins are in school there now. I could go on and on. But hell yeah. Love the avatar... it brought a smile to my face.