Too Funny.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
It's complete BS that as a #1 seed every year, they play a total crap schedule. Even outside their division. How is that possible?

Detroit lost their last three to back into the playoffs, but they lost to GB, Dallas and Atlanta (not sure on Atl, might have been another playoff team)

NE played NO games like that on the road. What kind of crap is that?

Every year, the Rams should have a 3rd place schedule and it's a top 3 schedule. WTF???

Between CTE, owner greed alienating fans, crappy reffing every year (anybody definitively know what a catch is, yet?), and stupid scheduling like this that really seems to favor some teams... is it any wonder the league lost nearly 10% of its viewership IN ONE YEAR???

Cuban was right and Goodell is going to see this sport diminish a dark era before he's done...

I hate the Patriots as much as anybody, but they don't make the schedule. They played 5 games against teams that made the playoffs this year and ended 4-1 against them.

This is the same BS I heard from opposing fans when the Rams won the Superbowl after the '99 season.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'll say this...Pats play like that next week...they'll lose to KC or Pitt.

Houston played respectable yesterday for a half...Loved JaDaveon passion...or was that a tirade? Whatever, it seemed to work.
Osweiler was awful.

Houston's defense surprised me, and showed everyone they truly are an elite unit after going last week against a depleted Raiders team.

Brock isn't bad. I don't think all INTs are on him. A lot of it has to do with BOB and his view of QBs and treatment of his players. You can't constantly be a jerk to them. Not giving Brock a complete pass, but it's not all on him.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Michael Bennett is the king of scumbags.

Yes, I'm glad that piece of shit showed his ass one more time.

Wish someone would rip off those middle school shoulder pads and shove them right up his ass the next time has starts running his mouth again.

Would not miss him if he fell into a freaking volcano.....