Tom Brady 4 game suspension upheld

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Now go eat a dong Brady and cry me a river. I insist!

:LOL:

Can't wait for the cheatriot canvass whining

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
That ol Tom has a little Hillary in him! Shocking development!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Patriots fans: "Innocent people destroy their cell phones ALL THE TIME. *smashes cell phone* SEE!"

I feel like cell phone companies are going to make a killing in New England this week.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Its starting to crack. I firmly believe as more time passes the truth will come out. All the way back to their first SB. Players and coaches wont keep their mouths shut forever. Someone will realize there are millions to be made on a tell all book. Then the dam will break. But this is nice for now.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Whew!! We're their 4th game. I'll take a better chance of beating the Patriots. Fuck it.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
This will probably help the Pats...the backup QB will go 3-1 and they will be able to trade him for 3 first round picks to the Jags.......

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This will probably help the Pats...the backup QB will go 3-1 and they will be able to trade him for 3 first round picks to the Jags.......

Nah, Jags have Bortles. I hear the Redskins need a QB... ;)

Leuzer

Daniel Leu

Attachments

• aaron-hernandez.jpg
    aaron-hernandez.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 240

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Laughing My Fucking Ass Off

Doesn't he know that you always let GODell destroy the evidence. What a Dumb Ass.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Can't wait for the cheatriot canvass whining

popcorn_seinfeld.gif

http://www.patspulpit.com/2015/7/28...brady-suspension-upheld-brady-destroyed-phone

LastJoyousAlpinegoat.gif

--------
And all the haters rejoice...
…Meanwhile, the Superbowl champs, and their GOAT QB, get ready for training camp.
-----------------
Im shocked, saddened, angry
--------
It’s like charging someone with robbing a bank after they made a deposit because one of the tellers can’t count.
---------
Don't put too much stock into what the NFL states is fact.

The League is doubling down on their "Tom Brady is a cheater" gamble. It’s more probably than not that the phone destruction claim is a blatant lie.
----------
75a6e4635d26603d64b9675c00756014.500x206x21.gif

------------
Why did the NFL sit on the information that Brady had destroyed his phone for four months? It doesn’t make any sense.
----------
The league can’t just say they think Belichick and/or Brady have been screwing around for years, they have nothing concrete – or even marshmallow to go on, but they want the two of them to hand over their phones anyway so they can find out what it is.
----------
it was the barber in the library with the candlestick
----------
Destruction of the cell phone is not evidence of guilt. It is a smart move, and it’s exactly what I would do. The fact that the employer can hold millions of dollars for ransom in exchange for intimate private details is ethically disgusting.
---------
This is a PR disaster for Brady.
---------
22AwlYJ.gif

-------------
Even if Paul Tagliabue comes out of retirement and completely exonerates Tom Brady, as he did for all of the Saints players in Bountygate, the public at large will still think the Pats are cheaters.
---------
Even if he was never an accomplice to deflating balls, the public has already judged him. I am quite sad for him really. I wish he was a little freer to express himself without feeling like the whole world is watching him. Then maybe he could defend himself.

I wonder if he has any "Fixers" on his team. If he does, he needs to fire them. Someone needs to be working fervently to ensure that at least something positive about him stays in the news to counter all this nonsense.
-----------
The NFL also says Brady sent 10,000 text messages in four months. That's about 83 text messages a day. HOW MANY ROGUE BALL BOYS ARE THERE?!
---------
Teenage girls are the only people I’ve seen send texts at that rate
Tom Brady sent 10,000 texts at a rate equivalent to a teenage girl
Therefore, Brady is a teenage girl.

Science!
------------
The NFL’s goal all along has been to assassinate Tom Brady’s character in the court of public opinion, and to deflect the issue onto him rather than take any heat themselves. This cell-phone destruction story is likely being spun to make it seem worse than it is.
-----------
2015-deflate-gate-ring.jpg

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ummm, Brady's telephone provider would have copies of all text messages sent to/from his account. Destroying ones phone does nothing.

that's what i thought. but the act of destroying the phone itself presumes guilt. these guys don't want to open a can of worms.

iced

Ummm, Brady's telephone provider would have copies of all text messages sent to/from his account. Destroying ones phone does nothing.

Which he would need to release on his own accord....

And depending on his phone model, it could be a headache. Do believe the newest S6 and Apple phone have a level of encryption that even the police can't break

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I know of another Cheatriot that destroyed evidence during an investigation against him, Aaron Hernandez. I put Brady in that same class of people. . . .

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
" YES!! THANK YOU FOOTBALL GOD'S!!"
Now my only question is, will the ROD Sports Book, Pay-up Now, or do we have to wait for the Court Case to be settled to be paid on the bets some of us had on this out-come!!:D ( Me, RamzFanz, Athos, and others!!)

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
What do ta know Goodell does have a pair,he would really impress me if he took that Super Bowl they stole from us away.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Brady being informed that they're gonna need his phone:

AastMrK.gif