Tom Brady 4 game suspension upheld

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do we play them this year? Nope.

I don't really care about this.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Maybe he destroyed the phone so they wouldn't find the pictures of himself and Kraft nude together.....

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Good for Goodell.

The thing that still Pisses me off, is that the Brady and the cheats destroyed more damning evidence.

rams2050

Starter
Once a cheat. . .

I just know that Brady is well aware of the cheating that has gone on for years in all facets of this organization. And then to win a SB on top of everything. Sometimes we fans have to grab justice -- what little bit there is when it comes to the Cheatriots -- wherever we can find it. THANK YOU, ROGER GOODELL.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Brady is STUNNED he actually has to pay a slight penalty for cheating his way to a Super Bowl*!

brady.jpg

Last edited:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
4 games. LOL.

Should be the whole damn year.

Does 4 games make a big difference? Hell to the no.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I just read that..My money is still on no suspension after the whole court thing is said and done...I sure hope it holds up though...It would be the 1st real dirt that TomBoy couldn't brush off...

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wonder if the threatened law suit follows....

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
My god - those bastards love to cheat. And destroys his cell phone amidst an investigation?? And then he and his attorney act so cocky like they are going to get suspension reduced or removed? Arrogance to the umteenth degree.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I am in St. Louis visiting. I can't wait to go back and see the heads exploding in New England

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
1)Home against the Steelers
2)At the Bills
3)Home against the Jaguars
Bye
4)At Cowboys
Exactly...Besides Buffalo, where I expect Rex to tear Jimmy G. a new one....this will give some struggling defenses a chance to get off on a good note against a first-year starting QB....Pitt should be better (why, it's the Steelers..no other reason, oh yea, I really like Bud Dupree), Jags should be better (why, I like the defenders they have drafted recently & their coach), and Dallas will be at home, licking their chops (why, like some of their pickups too)....this is Bellichic's own personal hell....and I can't wait to see it.

Overall, my balls are getting deflated from all this too....