Todd Gurley released

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
I trust McVay when it comes to evaluating offensive players. He’s obviously seen what TG30 can be in his offense, if he felt he would or could come close to that form, this wouldn’t be happening.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Don't like this move if his knee is healthy, because if Gurley was healthy, that puts TGIII completely in the right here, and it's McVay who deserves be on his way out, not Todd.

Dude what the hell are you smoking you cant honestly believe that can you?? People are still questioning if his knee is healthy?

We couldn't even trade him for a late round pick with his current health situation + contract. Come on lets use our brains.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We just cut a better running back with a supposed attitude problem and bum knee so we want to sign Gordon with two bum knees and an attitude problem?
Is it the holdout that makes him an attitude problem? That seems a little simplistic. And anyway, it's much cheaper than Gurley.

London_Ram

Rookie
AD and Ramsey not happy.

My biggest concern - Ramsey seeing a weaker team around him won't sign the new deal and besides the cap hit giving up the picks for him becomes a waste.

Thanks for the memories Todd.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
AdiBPrOg.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well, fuck. You couldn't at least get a fucking seventh for him? That's fucking horseshit. Horse-fucking-shit.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
AD and Ramsey not happy.

My biggest concern - Ramsey seeing a weaker team around him won't sign the new deal and besides the cap hit giving up the picks for him becomes a waste.

I would hope Ramsey would realize that his contract demands are going to be part of what drives some of these moves. We take the pain now so Ramsey can get paid.

Psycho_X

Legend
AD and Ramsey not happy.

That is definitely a concern. Hopefully they remain competitive this season despite all these changes. Ramsey is the type who doesn’t stay quiet about losing.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I would hope Ramsey would realize that his contract demands are going to be part of what drives some of these moves. We take the pain now so Ramsey can get paid.

AD as well. This isnt fucking Madden, there's a salary cap.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I agree as well a pissed of Donald a pissed off Ramsey could be quite dangerous to the team as we have seen and I'm thinking probably should of locked him up before making this move. Now I'm genuinely concerned about retaining Ramsey.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Lord I hope they know what they are doing because on the outside looking in regardless of cap he better have a real issue or that's a lot of talent we just let go. Not to mention the message it sends to the team isn't a positive one.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Thanks for the memories Todd. Wish the knee would have held up during our super bowl run.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Well fuck. I hope he lights it up on the next team he goes to regardless who it is. I'll be rooting for him you can count on it.