Todd Gurley released

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
They may have a basis for their claim .... but can someone confirm if a delinquent payment is contractually due to Gurley and Matthews as of 4/8/20? And if they are contractually over due $$$ as of 4/8/20 are they uniquely in that situation from all other NFL players?
Regardless, is this the professional and classy way to handle things? I have wondered if McVay felt he didn’t have a great attitude. I get he doesn’t want to talk to the press but at times he seemed like a dick with reporters and would often give smart ass answers along with being pouty.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
This is why I thought it was more about his attitude than his knee. He might not have fit the we not me persona. Stuff like this shows he is a bitter petty bitch. You don't tweet stuff like this...your entitled to it you earned it handle it.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Bad look for Todd. Not a great look for the Rams either, but Gurley’s tweet was flat out unprofessional.

Evidence piling up that Gurley wasn’t great in the lockerroom.

Gurley’s tweet about “Is Goff lying?” (after Goff wished him well) kinda pissed me off TBH.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is shitty from TG and I’ve lost any respect I had for him ... in the current climate and things the way they are .. working class joes and janes being put on furlough wondering if they are going to lose their houses people flat out losing income and jobs they had and mr multi millionaire is bitching publicly about not getting paid .. real classy Todd I’m sure you’re not in any danger of losing your house or being able to feed yourself

Fuck TG3 and the bum knee you rode out on

And the same goes for clay I just see his tweet too

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I knew something was wrong with TG’s attitude last year in Pittsburgh when he was off to himself the entire game.
Great timing on his comment about needing money when a lot of hard working people haven’t seen a paycheck in weeks.
Moving on

Attachments

• C852CFAD-F9D3-4A7F-9741-8B169BFB72AD.jpeg
    C852CFAD-F9D3-4A7F-9741-8B169BFB72AD.jpeg
    63.1 KB · Views: 57
  • E799F517-651C-4A3F-B840-602D2A99215C.jpeg
    E799F517-651C-4A3F-B840-602D2A99215C.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 68

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
LOL

Looks like Todd and Clay have been represented well. They need to be speaking to their agents about why they don't understand the contracts that they negotiated and signed.

Classy move to air their own stupidity out on Twitter for all to observe.

Addi-fucking-os

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he wants some money that's owed to him then fair enough I suppose, but can't he or his representatives just get in contact with the Rams directly? Twitter......really? I'm sorry but social media is fucking shit especially when it gives so many simpletons the chance to spout of about things.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I knew something was wrong with TG’s attitude last year in Pittsburgh when he was off to himself the entire game.
Great timing on his comment about needing money when a lot of hard working people haven’t seen a paycheck in weeks.
Moving on
I was pretty much calling it from
Game one he was off all year ... but got told it’s the o line and mcvay not giving him hot ball
Enough ... I don’t remember him celebrating a single touch down or long run like he used to in the past

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
My feeling is piss on both of them acting like little bitches. I liked them when they were Rams but they are not anymore so fuck them! Get a hair cut.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was pretty much calling it from
Game one he was off all year ... but got told it’s the o line and mcvay not giving him hot ball
Enough ... I don’t remember him celebrating a single touch down or long run like he used to in the past

I witnessed it for 3 hours from 20 feet away in Pittsburgh. My wife know very little about football, and she asked why he wasn’t more into the game. He did have time to yell at the crowd. I lost respect for him then and have no respect after his last comment.
Poor millionaire baby needs money when our country full of hard working people have no idea when they will get their next check. They just canceled the rest of the school year in Pa. this morning. Very concerning

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I witnessed it for 3 hours from 20 feet away in Pittsburgh. My wife know very little about football, and she asked why he wasn’t more into the game. He did have time to yell at the crowd. I lost respect for him then and have no respect after his last comment.
Poor millionaire baby needs money when our country full of hard working people have no idea when they will get their next check. They just canceled the rest of the school year in Pa. this morning. Very concerning

Lol - Gurley had almost as many touches in 2019 as in 18. Numbers were not all that good. Still can’t believe The Rams signing him to that contract. So messed up in so many ways. He was the #10 pick & should have been a FA with his rookie contract. Playing last season as if he was going to be a Free Agent & The Rams being able to franchise or at least tender him to match his contract?? Instead he gets FREE cash ?? Wtf is wrong with that picture & he is complaining. He complained about the collective bargaining deal as well & Donald of all players to complain. These guys are top paid in the NFL.

Just SAD!!! Look how he disappeared in his 2nd season ???

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
LOL

Looks like Todd and Clay have been represented well. They need to be speaking to their agents about why they don't understand the contracts that they negotiated and signed.

Classy move to air their own stupidity out on Twitter for all to observe.

Addi-fucking-os

Gurley had enough carries to reach 1,000 yrds. Go ahead a blame the O”line. CJ Anderson taking over for him
helped The Rams make the playoffs. I believe The Rams were lucky to make it to the playoffs in 2018 & might not have without CJ.

Psycho_X

Legend
Clay Mathews has always kind of been a self involved little whiner. Gurley I still can’t tell if he just has really sarcastic, dry humor or is just actually a dick. Some people just don’t come off well when they are trying to be tongue in cheek funny. Either way, whatever... everyone’s having to make sacrifices right now. Not sure I care about those having to be made by millionaires.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
All I can say about this money situation is that the devil is always in the details, and it's best to check with a legal consultant (NFL agents for Gurley and Matthews's case) if you're unsure of the legal terms before jumping to conclusions or letting the situation unfold