To quote Usher...LET IT BURN

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

merciless evil laugh GIF

Psycho_X

Legend
I don't know what I'm looking at? When I click it's just a bunch of commenting about something. What was said?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I watched McAfee discuss this a lil while ago. Im here for the whiner drama..... I'm here FOR IT ALL!!!

oldnotdead

Legend
What the Yorks do about Shanahan will say alot about what their long term expectations are. How bad do they really want that Lombardi Trophy? Is just getting to the playoff's enough? Hell you can get to the playoff's regularly without spending the kind of money they have spent.

Absolutely this is a dumpster fire if you are the Yorks. Because they have been willing to spend that kind of cap money tells me that they really want that Lombardi. They want what Kroenke has. LMFAO

They saw that with a hell of a lot less spent LA was able to get to the playoffs. So what is the York's real expectations. Is getting to the playoffs enough? I don't think so. They have been regulars in the playoffs already. So for them to spend the money they have shows me they want that Lombardi for bragging rights at their cocktail parties.

They have a decision to make. Take one more year to make a run at a Lombardi, i.e. keep as much as the status quo as possible or make changes. If I were the Yorks I would see that yeah we got to the Super Bowl but we still lost, so why did they lose? The finger comes back to coaching IMO. Hell, it turns out the players didn't even know the rules for overtime. Did Shanahan know? Sorry but that's a clear indication something is wrong at the coaching level when your team really isn't prepared.

I hope they keep their team together one more year as well as Shanahan. They aren't as good as people keep saying. I said in last September and a bunch of rookies almost beat them early in last season's game. Shanahan is a good HC but history has proven he struggles to get his team all the way. McVay has gotten the the Super Bowl twice in 8 years winning one. That can't go unnoticed by the 49er ownership.

McVay joined the Rams the same year as Shanahan. Kyle took the Niners twice to the Super Bowl and lost both times and this last time he had the best roster in the NFL that money could buy, LOL. The Yorks simply forgot to buy off the refs.

This loss is huge for the Niners. Absolutely no excuses. This was clearly a coaching loss which makes two of them. One loss is bad but okay, wait for next time. Well Sean was brilliant on his second try, clearly better than the first SB. The same can't be said for Shanahan.
I would put Shanahan on the trading block while his stock is high. Two maybe 3 first round picks? LOL

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shanahan gets so much out of his QB, then he’s afraid to let him take the game in his hands.
I cringe at the thought of if the 49ers had a good qb in that system.
Fortunately it ain’t gonna happen because Shanny-jr isn’t going to admit it and he’ll go down in flames trying to win with Purdy

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Difference between Shanahan & McVay are that McVay made it a priority to ensure he's got enough quality at QB, and he has a top quality owner that made it happen.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
A lot being made of 9ers not knowing OT rules… Hardman didn’t know Chiefs had won.

Two best teams made it to SB and the game went to overtime.

Other than Mahomes confirming his status as far-and-away the best QB in the league.. not sure what kind of big revelations the game offered.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
A lot being made of 9ers not knowing OT rules… Hardman didn’t know Chiefs had won.

Two best teams made it to SB and the game went to overtime.

Other than Mahomes confirming his status as far-and-away the best QB in the league.. not sure what kind of big revelations the game offered.

Imagine going into a job not knowing the simple rules of that job. Their excuses are just that...

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Imagine going into a job not knowing the simple rules of that job. Their excuses are just that...

Lots of people in and around the game need some finer points explained, including overtime rules.
I think the player aspect of not knowing those specifics is overblown.
Execute your plays.. let coaches handle that stuff.
That’s just me.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
“So you’ve been working at KFC for six months and you didn’t realize that you don’t use your hands to take the chicken out of the fryer?”

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
“So you’ve been working at KFC for six months and you didn’t realize that you don’t use your hands to take the chicken out of the fryer?”
I think it’s more like the guy operating the fryer not knowing how to close out the register.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Why not us? I happen to like Aiyuk.
Just not sure I want him as a sign and trade or one year rental with a big paycheck coming. He also seems to have that diva mentality. He doesn't seem to check all McVay's boxes. He seems to block when he feels like it rather than being really into it as part of the play. Maybe I'm wrong.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Shanahan gets so much out of his QB, then he’s afraid to let him take the game in his hands.
I cringe at the thought of if the 49ers had a good qb in that system.
Fortunately it ain’t gonna happen because Shanny-jr isn’t going to admit it and he’ll go down in flames trying to win with Purdy
Wasn't for lack of trying...3 straight three-and-outs in the 3Q with McCaffrey getting exactly one touch. Purdy went 2-for-7.