GAME DAY TNF - Chargers at Chiefs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I thought Everett looked pretty good as well.
The Chargers will bounce back from this, they've got a solid team.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For all the Humphrey humpers.... This scheme does not appear to ask him to do much, haha. He snaps, he looks for someone to block... When he does, I have seen him get pushed back HARD. At least in this game anyway.have to see more of him the thw run game...

Blasphemy- @Loyal

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I thought Everett looked pretty good as well.
The Chargers will bounce back from this, they've got a solid team.
They do, but they blew it not taking Everett out after he was gassed. Lombardi wanted to keep the no huddle not allowing the Chiefs to substitute and the play backfired. The Charger offensive line took some hits and so did Herbert. That was a winnable game on the road against your biggest rival, a bitter pill to swallow.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I think the logic to leaving Everett in was that the Chargers did not want KC to be able to substitute on defence. I think that decision was sound. At the very least reasonable minds could differ and have a valid argument about it. The more curious part was actually passing it to Everett, if going to go up-tempo, as he was clearly gassed. Everett still needs to fight for that ball - which by the way, was poorly placed; if Herbert throws to the outside instead of inside I think it was a TD, but at the very least, it falls incomplete instead of being intercepted - but the pick was not all on him.

I think Everett will have a huge year. He has all the tools to be a top 10 pass catching TE, and the Chargers' offense always seem to produce productive TEs. Antonio Gates, Hunter Henry, Jared Cook.

I still think Everett was poorly utilised as a Ram. But I also do not think he is a player worth crying over losing.

Everett is an interesting player in that he seems to have poor ball security at times as well as mental lapses, but it is hard to call him lazy, as he is always fighting for extra yards, and is a big YAC threat.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I have to agree. Everett looked like a real weapon tonight. We will see if he can do that in a weekly basis though

Cant wait 6 years for a player to develop, if that's what Everett has done. He's always shown flashes but also had periods where he was lost. Cant criticize the Rams for letting him go, especially since he had the same high/lows last year with Seattle
This is why I hate when Snead uses a high pick on a guy who clearly has a ways to go to develop. A second rounder on Everrett was poor planning. It can take these types 4+ years to really get it, if they ever do.

Save those types for rounds 5,6,&7.

Harris was too early in round four imo.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Was a pretty good game. Couldn't believe how Derwin James Stopped Kelce right in his tracks and slammed him to the ground. I know the Chiefs won but the Chargers looked like the better team for most of the game. Just my opinion though.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Was a pretty good game. Couldn't believe how Derwin James Stopped Kelce right in his tracks and slammed him to the ground. I know the Chiefs won but the Chargers looked like the better team for most of the game. Just my opinion though.
Yeah that looked like an important game for the Chargers. Type of game where you realize you can play with the big dogs.

Staley is doing a great job with them, they are balanced and tough. I think they might be good enough to factor in a brutal AFC playoff group.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I've paid attention to Chargers games the past couple years. Herbert is a good, young quarterback. They have talent. But at the end of the day they just don't seem win as much as you'd think they would. Not sure if its just not able to find a way mentally or what.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Love that I can rewind/pause/ff on Amazon. This is dope as I was 29 minutes late to start watching
I recently switched to dish - which I love - but wasn't able to/could not figure out how to do any of that, with either the tv or dish remote. And before @RamFan503 chimes in, despite my age, I'm pretty tech savvy.

Anybody else have issues?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is why I hate when Snead uses a high pick on a guy who clearly has a ways to go to develop. A second rounder on Everrett was poor planning. It can take these types 4+ years to really get it, if they ever do.

Save those types for rounds 5,6,&7.

Harris was too early in round four imo.
I'd like to argue this, and defend Snead, but the truth of the matter is that you are right.
Yes the process works because they've won a SB, and yeah they find gold in later rounds, but it doesnt mean they dont still miss opportunities

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I recently switched to dish - which I love - but wasn't able to/could not figure out how to do any of that, with either the tv or dish remote. And before @RamFan503 chimes in, despite my age, I'm pretty tech savvy.

Anybody else have issues?
Do you have the DVR service? You will need that to do any of that stuff.

Amazon is just streaming, so it was nice that they enabled those things.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
the charger's way.

Sadly, it is what they do.

During the Rivers era we were in a no-mans land in CA and I always was force-fed the Niners by Fox and either the Raiders or Chargers by CBS. Came to enjoy watching the Chargers as I ran Rivers in Fantasy for years in the mid 00's. They would always find a way to disappoint in big games if not at least entertain...

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Do you have the DVR service? You will need that to do any of that stuff.

Amazon is just streaming, so it was nice that they enabled those things.
I couldn't pause the Amazon stream. Am I missing something?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Many of you seem to be low key pro-Chargers and I don't get it. Aside from being interlopers, do you really want them to raise a Super Bowl banner in our place? The battle for hearts and minds in LA is STILL going on and a win by them will earn them fans in our area.that the Rams need. Tickets are cheaper and more affordable for families for Charger games than for Rams games, which is an unfair advantage for them.

I want the Chargers to suffer losses, however they occur, as often as possible. That is until they leave LA.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I've paid attention to Chargers games the past couple years. Herbert is a good, young quarterback. They have talent. But at the end of the day they just don't seem win as much as you'd think they would. Not sure if its just not able to find a way mentally or what.
So you're saying...

3rGxGDY.gif

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'd like to argue this, and defend Snead, but the truth of the matter is that you are right.
Yes the process works because they've won a SB, and yeah they find gold in later rounds, but it doesnt mean they dont still miss opportunities
Everyone misses on draft picks. The bottom line is, can you build a good team with your overall strategy? So far they have.