GAME DAY TNF - Chargers at Chiefs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
The Chargers are for real by the looks of this game. I look at Staley's aggressive defense and I really miss what he did with less here. It really contrasts with how badly Morris uses his personnel. He's too damn soft because he plays scared. I can see why he isn't a HC.

The Charger D looks like it's for real. To hold Mahomes to 7 points in the first half is amazing. McVay needs to take back his offense and tell Morris to play aggressively. This was not the same team that played in the Super Bowl. They were tentative and they looked confused at times.

The Rams will have 10 days to get it right. We know what they can do. Hopefully, it was a major wakeup call.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
For all the Humphrey humpers.... This scheme does not appear to ask him to do much, haha. He snaps, he looks for someone to block... When he does, I have seen him get pushed back HARD. At least in this game anyway.have to see more of him the thw run game...

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Bezos will but these chargers and relocate them. You heard it here first.

Not really, ... I posted about Bezos taking over the Chargers about a month ago, probably even before that.

Last edited:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
The numbers on the side of the Chargers helmets look like a College team

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My other name is Mr Pick Six ~ Herbert

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
That was on Everett. He was gassed, but also the same lazy player we let walk.

Psycho_X

Legend
Kind of odd looking injury with the clean hit and not really landing on him. Maybe tweaked a core muscle with the landing... hip stinger... but no bueno for Chargers.

dang

Legend
That was on Everett. He was gassed, but also the same lazy player we let walk.
Opposite for me. He was gassed on that play but he’s looking like a good TE in this game. How did the Rams not tap into his athleticism on a regular basis? Very disappointed in TE usage under McVay. And Higbee looked like he was doing a walk thru last week.

Psycho_X

Legend
Sticking with core muscle injury... maybe hernia of some sort with the way Herbert is holding his arm close to side and how he's reacting to hits. Just a complete guess for the F of it on my part... could just be a pulled groin or something lol. Maybe broken rib.

On that note... game over it looks like with that long run. Chargers still second in AFC West.

jacktheripper85

Starter
Sticking with core muscle injury... maybe hernia of some sort with the way Herbert is holding his arm close to side and how he's reacting to hits. Just a complete guess for the F of it on my part... could just be a pulled groin or something lol. Maybe broken rib.

On that note... game over it looks like with that long run. Chargers still second in AFC West.
It looked like his ribs landed on the DE’s helmet on that sack. Maybe his ribs.

swmizzou83

Starter
Opposite for me. He was gassed on that play but he’s looking like a good TE in this game. How did the Rams not tap into his athleticism on a regular basis? Very disappointed in TE usage under McVay. And Higbee looked like he was doing a walk thru last week.
I have to agree. Everett looked like a real weapon tonight. We will see if he can do that in a weekly basis though

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cant wait 6 years for a player to develop, if that's what Everett has done. He's always shown flashes but also had periods where he was lost. Cant criticize the Rams for letting him go, especially since he had the same high/lows last year with Seattle

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Cant wait 6 years for a player to develop, if that's what Everett has done. He's always shown flashes but also had periods where he was lost. Cant criticize the Rams for letting him go, especially since he had the same high/lows last year with Seattle
Yeah agree, I bet he looks amazing in practice. He certainly has all the tools to be a very good TE in the passing game

Last edited: