Time for Rams to Produce: Strauss

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
mr.stlouis concentrating on the details:
I think that builds well for the Matthews camp. He's a plug and play LT. I still want Robinson, though. Too much upside for me to settle on. Besides, we need to help Stacy as much as we need to help Bradford.
I'm not concerned here about who we pick (although I have a preference), I'm concerned that we won't pick either one. Many here at the ROD no longer think that drafting a stud OT is still our number one priority just because we signed Saffold. As far as I'm concerned the signing only means we need to draft a stud OT and only one OG instead of two.

P.S. Hey Thordaddy, the whole conversation between Merlin and myself should be in blue. :ROFLMAO:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
"For two years patience has been a virtue."

Two years should be changed to ten years. It's been a long, weary, patience-stretching ten years of waiting for this team to come around.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
A moment of seriousness:

Using the Ram's first pick on a player not named Matthews or Robinson (or Lewan if we trade down too far for the first two) seems like a very bad idea to me.

Last edited:

nighttrain

Legend
Don't forget the line about Bradford playing in a brace,but the "plan" is a five year plan,or that's the length of Fishers contract,not a three,minimum four.
Don't get me wrong,I think we push into the 9 or more win strata this year as long as Sam stays healthy,but if we go into this year with an o-line unit of FA's and injured guys in order to bolster a wr unit ALL draftees and NONE injured expecting the injured QB and the injured line to be able to get them the ball we may not get to 9,nah I'll just say it we won't get to 9 and we'll waste all the talent we have at wr.
nailed it Thor
train

nighttrain

Legend
A moment of seriousness:

Using the Ram's first pick on a player not named Matthews or Robinson (or Lewan if we trade down too far for the first two) seems like a very bad idea to me.
I have heard a lot of very nice things about LB Mack, hmm?
train

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I'm not concerned here about who we pick (although I have a preference), I'm concerned that we won't pick either one. Many here at the ROD no longer think that drafting a stud OT is still our number one priority just because we signed Saffold. As far as I'm concerned the signing only means we need to draft a stud OT and only one OG instead of two.

P.S. Hey Thordaddy, the whole conversation between Merlin and myself should be in blue. :ROFLMAO:

You should caution him to select that color font then because some of his posts are not being interpreted that way and seem like he's just trying to get a rise of any nature.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Thordaddy

Just to let you know, my posts aren't designed specifically to get a rise out of you or anybody.
I thought that you probably got that I was joking around with Alan before. It was wrong of me to assume that you did.
When I post I'm just expressing an opinion, or trying to have a discussion, or trying to have some fun.
I think that's what most of the people are here for.

You really don't seem to like my posts much, and that's fine. You might be happier if you just put me on ignore.

Alan

Legend
Unacceptable! You guys need to kiss and make up.
images

Alan

Legend
Thordaddy hasn't got any cooties right now because his chemo treatment killed every bug in his body. You're probably safe for a couple more weeks. After that you're on your own. :cautious:

Alan

Legend
He can't take any chances until he builds up his white blood cell count so you'll have to put this off (but still become friends) until later or forget about swapping spit. Choice is yours. Myself, I'd wait so I could slip him a little tongue.

But that's just me. :p